Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt I gotta say but the number 1 reason why I cant stand social media or in fact, I'll say it.. the biggest problem in society today is attention whoring. It's a huge problem. The level of narcissism today that people have is too high. Way too fukking high. Its toxic. Very, very toxic. Everybody is a star now. This gossip, celebrity culture where people are into folks lives for meaningless shyt or details that doesnt matter. TMZ and MTV be talking about the dumbest shyt. Absolutely nothing. Its annoying when women do it though I'm used to seeing it but now you have a lot of grown ass men doing that shyt. It's ridiculous. And the shyt they do too is just :snoop: folks are addicted to attention. They need it. They need to constantly be reassured or validated so they resort to the shyt that is known on social media. I'll be real with you. That shyt gets on my nerves. I cant be around that shyt for too long. It's like control your insecurities or your narcissism, dude. I understand though because I myself unknowingly and knowingly attention whore too. I do look for attention without realizing it. I've been trying to make an effort to control that though as I've gotten older. .

And what's crazy is how many people that buy into this culture of bullshyt. I used to blog a lot but eventually had to stop because it's like why the fukk am i airing out myself like this. Wtf?

However I'll admit that I do tend to be self centered, have an ego and tend to talk about myself a lot too. It comes lifetime experience of constantly feeling alone, being rejected by folks feeling like an outcast and feeling unwelcomed by others and just dealing my internal shyt. It was bad enough. When I was younger, I was way worse. Now I'm trying to control it, recognize it and at the same time recognIze when I'm just being me such as buying a cool shirt I like despite other people possibly saying bas shyt about it.

I miss back in the day when information wasnt readily available. However people were smarter. They actually exercised their brains. Calculators were frowned upon. People memorized fukking pages of info word from word and knew it by heart. Hell, people basically had to research and investigate... that's a word that people dont use investigate. They act like investigating is something that requires an authority role or sign off to do.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How is the actual song not on YouTube? The instrumental is nice but wanted to post the actual song. Not from Detroit but really though?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ls9dtqf9qgl51.jpg

:dahell:

His fat ass :mjlol: he’s a professional troll :russ: