Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
The word mustache is cracking me up, and it feels so ridiculous. Just looking at the word mustache and the way it’s spelling is hilarious.

No, I’m not high or drunk

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:beli: My husband and Katy Purry are cuddled up with my damn pregnancy pillow sleeping good

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
In all seriousness,

Let me be again be frank.. this all comes to a head in November. This November. American democracy fails and never again recovers after November. I’ve said repeatedly on here that there is an insane struggle ongoing behind the scenes for control of the US Government. This “war” between factions has directly influenced American society and has created opposing camps. These camps have been radicalized by the fracturing integrity of the US Government and the resulting civil instability. There is a great push to create an environment ripe for widespread civil conflict at the moment..

There will be no concessions and there is the distinct possibility that the US Military will have to get involved in the event of a stalemate. The constant, rapid moving of FEMA and DHS assets and instant detention infrastructure across the country only concerns me even more...notably DHS who has much more “domestic” authority than even the FBI and can operate without regard to a person’s “rights” in an emergency as so designated in their creation after 9/11.

You have less than 60 days to enjoy things as they are before the switch is flipped.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope folks on here avoid the escalating political and civil upheaval and look to preserving yourselves and your families. They’re not going to be ANY winners out of this and seriously investing yourself in this farce will only identify you and yours as enemy opposition. The days where you could proudly proclaim your political leanings without repercussions are DONE folks.. it’s OVER and unless you got pistols on hips to keep the overzealous off you..you better keep it on the level..still go to work, pay bills, get your fukk on, love your significant other and your kids, pray and be prepared until this shyt really gets out of wack.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I hope folks on here avoid the escalating political and civil upheaval and look to preserving yourselves and your families. They’re not going to be ANY winners out of this and seriously investing yourself in this farce will only identify you and yours as enemy opposition. The days where you could proudly proclaim your political leanings without repercussions are DONE folks.. it’s OVER and unless you got pistols on hips to keep the overzealous off you..you better keep it on the level..still go to work, pay bills, get your fukk on, love your significant other and your kids, pray and be prepared until this shyt really gets out of wack.

You're really bumming me out but speaking the truth.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're really bumming me out but speaking the truth.

I suck the air out of the thread often but I don’t do it to be an rambling ass.

I legitimately care about quite a few folks on here and being in the position I am in, with the unfortunate vantage point I have currently, I would happily risk looking like a fool every day even if only a couple folks actually listened and moved appropriately.

These are strange times.. the Government, at multiple levels, is bracing for multiple major shocks to national integrity while regular folks just kinda twist in the wind. It’s not fair.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
ls9dtqf9qgl51.jpg

:dahell: