Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Stringer Cochran @Buckeye Fever - do you think this needs a thread b. Riq is out here pulling infiltration intel on these plants and republishills
:francis::mjgrin:...

:mjpls:
Her white husband has 5 kids, different baby mothers and a domestic violence arrest

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:heh: why? Didnt watch too much of Moesha, fill me in!

Warning this is a lot :heh:

Where do I start!!!

First Frank is very sexist towards moesha, called her a tramp for having a tattoo (even though he got branded by his frat brothers wtf) and showing her stomach, made her switch schools because she had a boy in her room, automatically accused her of smoking we’d when he found the weed in the couch didnt even question if it was someone else, then when he found out it was miles all they did was go to therapy. But it was the end of the world when it was moesha. He automatically assumed she had sex with Jeremy at the party didn’t even let her explain herself. He cheated and had another child, made his sister raise him, took the boy back in and still pretended he was his nephew.

Then moesha, though she isn’t as bad as frank, she annoying af. She let the dude put her friends keys in his pocket in Tijuana, she turned down a car because it was a Saturn and not a Jeep then decided she wanted it when she ended up with a hooptie. She got mad at Aaron because he wasn’t a virgin, made fun of Kim’s weight, said Kim wasn’t smart enough to get into college and acted like she was wrong for being upset.