Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
From the Obama thread.

Thread was created before I was even a mod and when mods make threads, I typically leave them alone.

Yeah, I checked the date of the OP and it was from a few years back. Fair play about not touching mod threads. I used to mod over at AllHipHop and had the same stance :salute:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I've slept in my car/mini van whatever a Honda Element is once because there was a flood, and it was the deepest sleep ever.
In 2006 I was out in Peru and slept on a hammock. I was too brave back then but I’d never slept like that before. I didn’t realize how beneficial walking barefoot on the earth is either.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t been to work since March some time and it looks like I won’t be going back until maybe sometime in the fall if that...

so why the hell am I still shaving and getting haircuts? I’m about to just grow a beard and see how long my hair can grow.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
EfrxqTdWsAEY3tP

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Damn, didn't get that promotion. :francis:

Guess I will play my game until I pass out..:francis:

Forgive the ramble but I wonder this in the empty spaces in the day what's the point.
They told me all I needed was good grades.
Got them but then they said I should of got better letters of recommendation, and had more extracurriculars

They told me work smart no hard.
I've done that but all it gets you is jealousy from others for intellectual capacity, as well as extra work put on your plate for the same pay (cuz your so reliable)

They told me be honest and forthcoming
As a breh I don't really have to get into this one

My point is if your miserable and have ANY options even if you don't change anything explore them. Put out some apps for jobs in the same field with higher or fields of interest with comparable pay. Add new skills/brush up on your weak spots

Again a ramble but don't get caught going nowhere AND being unhappy about it, because that's the nexus point of misery. For work, relationships, etc.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
As obligations such as work and school take up my time outside of the Coliseum, I think I'm going to post less or at the very least check for TLR less