Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I need to republish this book but I cant seem to focus... writing a book series is hard man...:francis: I can always write an amazing first book but I start slowing down writing this series... even though I want to write it...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this will never get old. love to slow down the pitch a little because it sounds more darker. the regular pitch sounds way too fast to me but it sounds more sinister than the slow down version.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: DADDY didn't forget about u...
DADDY'S going to teach u real football...
When u put your peticured feet on daddy's balls:wow:

And then slide off your panties and sit on daddy's lap..
And let those p*ssy lips give daddy's cock that special hug....

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq: DADDY didn't forget about u...
DADDY'S going to teach u real football...
When u put your peticured feet on daddy's balls:wow:

And then slide off your panties and sit on daddy's lap..
And let those p*ssy lips give daddy's cock that special hug....

:why:

:mjtf:
:picard:

:camby:

Breh, keep that shyt to yourself or take that shyt to jbo. Not religious, a theist or anything like that but that shyt sounds gross, breh. Not dissing you heterosexuals, heterosexuality or man and woman action but this is too much

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the discussion reemerges

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

I remember how black women were taking gay men in general (didnt matter what skin color they were, ethnicity, background or whatever-just to those that it applied to) to the cleaners over this shyt. Always hated that shyt especially considering all the women in my family and those that I know.

As I said many posts ago, the queer community needs to liberate itself from it's own demons before worrying about being liberated by outside oppressors. The oppressors have already sent their soldiers to infiltrate and it's working. Theres a lot of bullshyt going on from within so those outside dont see it but once in awhile, it surfaces. One of the reason why I dont feel comfortable in the queer community is that they pretty much try to shame folks who dont subscribe to the mentalities and ideologies pushed among its members such as white supremacy. When you push back, they literally try to shame you for standing up for yourself, calling them out and not allowing yourself to be disrespected. Maybe because they dont respect themselves so they wouldn't know what respect is so they dont know how to give it or when they are getting respect. Since that's the case, I dont feel like I should surround myself with that energy or at least around people who subscribe to it. shyt isnt good. This is why theres so many self hating black LGBTQ folks out here. Hating on themselves for being black and for being gay or whatever sexual orientation and gender they identify as. I've literally have had some self hating black gay dudes trying to beef with me but any white person pulls up , disses them or gives them smoke, they bytch up and are talking about "why cant we be friends? I'm all about peace". Really? Just reminds me of how some of these LGBTQs are quick to beef with their own over nothing but scared shirtless when some homophobic or transphobic straight person pulls up on them. Where is that "fierce" energy? And fukk all you black LGBTQs throwing all your straight black men counterparts under the bus to on some bullshyt too. This idea of black people especially straight black men being more homophobic than anybody else needs to stop as it's a racist myth and black lgbtqs have to step up and say something. Us gay blacks have to stop feeling the need to compromise our blackness in the queer space period. We also need to stop isolating ourselves away from the rest of the world staying in the same spaces that dont always have the resources we need. The queer space is very anti black. We do need our own spaces but we also have to make our presence felt in others that could be for our benefit.

Example of this

Dear Black Women: White Gays Are Your Allies, So Don't Push Us Away

How did this even get published? :snoop: what an ignant piece of shyt.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
anime-lonely-gif-3.gif