@til november @Tenchi® Ryu™ @Barnett114 @Stir Fry

Y’all remember them see through Air Forces? :unimpressed:

m_5e05d99e8d653df6ece48032.jpg

Nah, can't say that I do :huhldup:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Damn, that car thread has me thinking if I should just get the i3 electric car instead of saving for a hellcat...big difference I know but the savings!!!!!!!!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you know someone is fake, pay attention to what they get mad or who gets them angry over what reason. That right there is what or who can expose them. Its It's about what or who they feel threatened by.

Also question everything. It's funny when I see certain things pop up at certain times like right now during an election year. You know all sorts of elitists throwing money around and creating shyt and these agents that work for them, busy frauding it up are all running towards those things revealing who they are.

Just keep it real and watch your back because theres too many frauds running around out here thinking they are fooling somebody.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is an elitist class being developed by a certain sect of the gay black Male population that is basically mirroring the elitist class among the gay white male population. There is OBVIOUSLY a big problem with this as these folks are usually the ones looking down on their own. And often times, these folks are handpicked by the elites for whatever purpose, come from their institutions, have their backing financially and basically do the same oppression that the elite in the LGBTQ do except among black people. They been trying to be slick about shyt.

I don't trust these folks that basically are put into the community by whoever. Basically the Kamala harrises or the cory bookers. Always they self hating ass black folks that seem to be all about themselves and never the group. They work against the group. They arent slick. This is why its important to do your research. Some of these folks are not who they say they are. They are puppets.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't believe my truck battery is dead this is some ole bullshyt I'm waiting for my rescue in the fukking rain...:what: told this dude the truck was having problems since this morning...:mindblown: I fukking hate this job...