Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This will be my last year working a 9-5. I'm speaking that into existence and I'm going to manifest it.

I'm so tired of working for other people. When we had the stay at home orders and were under quarantine things were lovely. My mind was at peace, I woke up happy everyday, and I had a lot of free time to devote to my hobbies and things that I actually enjoy.

I'm grateful to have a job again considering the fact that a lot of people are out of work permanently right now but I'm so tired of the hamster wheel living.

It's Sunday and i can't even truly enjoy the day because I know I have to wake up and go to work at a job I really dgaf about. Some people will say "hey, just get another job" but it isn't about that. I hate the work concept in general. Someone telling me what hours I have to work, when I can leave, when I can take a vacation and etc. Spending most of your day at work or commuting to work and having to work 5 days just to get 2 days off from work is trash af :camby:

I'm honestly over all that shyt :unimpressed:

I can't imagine spending more years and years of my life on this hamster wheel.

Idk how I'm going to do it, but come 2021 I will be my own boss.

Daps
can i sue u2 for their bullshyt ass music being in my library

i got spodify so when i try to stream in my car, fukkin apple music and u2 always comes up then i gotta switch to spodify

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait a fukking minute, Big Brother is getting out of hand. I saw on Facebook an old friend graduated from culinary school and I text him bagging on/ congratulating him and I have culinary school ads popping up now? :what:

It's the Google Adsense crawler

It scans the content of whatever site you're on, then will beam ads based on it.