Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man yesterday was horrible olddold jewishrJewish/European dude ran out like why I'm blocking his driveways I'm like I'm delivering fr the entire neighborhood where else I'm gonna park with these little ass sides. I wasn't gone so long.
He was like I'm gonna have the car towed
I was like do what you gotta do.:beli: bye..,:heh: fukking old people think they own everything go ahead a tow my truck I bet you your whole neighborhood get BLACKLISTED BY AMAZON!!!:ufdup:

AND MY INTERNET IS STILL OUT ITS BEEN 5 DAYS fukkING SPECTRUM!!!:pacspit:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is setting up a basketball rim asking for trouble? I don't hear basketball balls in the summer like I use to. Would it help? Gotta be rules and they gotta be enforced but I live by an alley.

Just let the youngins shoot around early and if 18+ wanna hoop save if for later

Or is that just dumb and inviting bullshyt?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Don't know. I know she was banned and this was her name history.
    • On Jan 22, 2019 at 11:20 AM the username was changed from Farewell Losers to Woman of god.
    • On Oct 18, 2017 at 9:47 AM the username was changed from Woman of God to Farewell Losers.
    • On Sep 13, 2016 at 12:23 PM the username was changed from princess125 to Woman of God.

The campaign to get her out the paint was glorious by yours truly. :wow:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I need to re-evaluate this friendship. I don’t want a friend who isn’t maturing and stops talking to me unless I take their side in shyt that is low key their fault.

I’ve known breh for a long time, so it’s unfortunate. However, I won’t have people in my circle who aren’t growing and truly putting in the work to be a better version of themselves.

Prynce

Daps
How amazing is the case of the believer. There is good for him in everything. And this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to God, and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is good for him.

Last edited: