murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Shout out to my VA peeps! :wow:
full

@stomachlines @Zero @FrankieLymon757 @murksiderock @HellRell804 @1ncognegro

Shout out to The Commonwealth, one of the GOAT states. Will always be home!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The likelihood of me getting married is right up there with finding a job. Lol not likely at all. Gonna start selling what I can and figure out something about the house. I just can’t handle any of this shyt anymore and not trying to be sad about it. Just part of life or whatever.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The likelihood of me getting married is right up there with finding a job. Lol not likely at all. Gonna start selling what I can and figure out something about the house. I just can’t handle any of this shyt anymore and not trying to be sad about it. Just part of life or whatever.

Don't know your situation so this is just generic advice. But sometimes you gotta lower your standards and accept a lesser position and rebuild from the ground up. Even if you're overqualified, sometimes that's the move thats required...

Sending love your way, Queen. Stay optimistic!

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Im about to break my celibacy rule and ask my neighbor for some head. I fukked up the no fap policy. :snoop:

:dahell:

She's not attractive but she really feeling me. I don't wanna fukk her but she said she's a pleaser. The problem is that she wants to fukk and her p*ssy is the worse I've ever had.

:mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know your situation so this is just generic advice. But sometimes you gotta lower your standards and accept a lesser position and rebuild from the ground up. Even if you're overqualified, sometimes that's the move thats required...

Sending love your way, Queen. Stay optimistic!

People always give this advice, but it’s no easier being hired for a lesser position than one at level. Plus we’re in the middle of a pandemic, so it’s not like I’m going to work in a warehouse or directly with the public. I still have people I care about :heh:

Also, Working full time and not having your ends meet, is an entirely different issue. You don’t have the mental energy to work on a new project or look for new roles AND you’re still facing similar financial issues as to when you weren’t working. Plus I’m older, so taking something lesser is more than likely where I will have to stay and I’ll never be happy with that and end up exactly where I am now.

Nothing is a really the best decision at this point and I know what I need to do. Lol hopefully before winter.