Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: it’s ok to lie to women but only if it makes them feel bad. Don’t you dare elevate these hoes. Don’t trust them, don’t marry them, just fukk them raw and don’t worry about making kids either. She can let Derrick Jaxn raise them, I’m just out here fukking.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Need an instrumental to this song.

I have to get this off my chest now that I think about it before I get back to work.

I hate how people judge folks based off of their music choices. Just because i like this song and it happens to have lyrics about the dysfunctions of our society based off of so many factors that so many people including institutions from academia to law enforcement to the creators of this art based off of the criminal underworld within certain communities based off of social ills doesnt mean that im in the streets, a criminal, have lived that lifestyle and etc. I understand that this is art and the fundamental message of the music which havoc who produced the beat to this song btw has said. shyt is supposed to be horrify the listener because that shyt really is horrific. Theres nothing good about this yet there is a twisted irony to this when you look at our society's principles and shyt. We condemn shyt but celebrate it under the same breathe. shyt makes no sense.

This is not "gangster rap". Its reality rap. This is the music that represents what happens when you "defund the police". The people saying that shyt do not live or never grew up in communities which basically are what this song is about. They arent educated enough to speak on these issues. If all this dysfunctionality wasnt happening, we couldn't have music like this. Its art.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
shake6b7d7a80075f3f09.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I gotta be honest with you @Nicole0416 i didn’t really dig Hoodlum like that

You and I both know Bumpy didn’t find god in the end
:picard::picard:
Neg. Blasphemy!!!!! - you’ve changed ever since you selected that new avi
:leostare:
im sure that after losing his best friend/cousin, girlfriend, indirectly getting that teenage boy killed along with most of his crew getting bodied - he would have a type of spiritual awakening.

:unimpressed::aicmon:
which is why he real life he fell back, turned over the illegal operations and invested in other ventures.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Valentine Narcisse was a top notch character

I wanna see a movie about the jones bros and teddy roe

Mozzarella Cacs always gotta ruin something
:deadrose::dead:
I need a whole mini series about Dr. Narcisse. They didn’t do him justice in Boardwalk Empire.