Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime: Daddy's Little angel knows Daddy can not oblige/honor said request, because Daddy's gf will have Daddy's balls sauteing in some rice and beans:feedme::usure:
:mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
$100 bills are great for large purchases. People make me sick playing for $20 worth of items with a $100.

Maaayne sometimes thats all there is tho.
I went to the ATM and got 200 out. 100 in 20s and a benji.
Benji been sittin in my wallet famn near a month. Couldnt even buy gas with it.
She was like we dont take those :whoa:

Had to go to a bank just to breal the muthafukka down :beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder the stats on homeless people with Masters Degrees? I’ve been watching a few videos. lol one woman said she’s going to write a book “homelessness for dummies”.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Figures this would also be a good place to post this, shoutout to my boy @LauderdaleBoss for creating the post in the Film Room

starring...
@patscorpio
@King P
@PJTech
@clanarchy

It's loosely based off of our boxing website...
RingGangRadio | The Realest Boxing Site Out
and our podcast , but on some old school adult swim type shyt. Everybody provided their own voices and I drew everything and another one of our members (there's 8 of us total) did his animation thing and put it all together. It's not perfect, but I feel like ya'll gon fukk with it. We already working on episode 2 which is going to be even better.

We appreciate everybody taking the time out to listen and give feedback. Thank you. :salute:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
uKSJlNY7cN9Vma5uYnrFLjmNQeN5UvfGk1jbygh-UBWpvXXqOagLg3n5cuVPc74xaT3JgEQ4o3vo7Z1K1Ja4ct-Cb5VvFEk4mvzWkkxGMBCtApwB4PsnlZM3T8DEwHUf96F7

maxresdefault.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Hollywood is done because Lucifer wants all the glory for himself. He’s done entertaining the masses, he wants all praise concentrated upon him.

Look at how these celebs are killing themselves, going crazy, getting exposed and so on. They’re doing anything to remain relevant. There’s no more charity and no more glory...they know that they’re benefactor has turned his back on them so some of them will tell the truth to try to get redemption but all of you will go directly into hell, it’s too late.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Hollywood is done because Lucifer wants all the glory for himself. He’s done entertaining the masses, he wants all praise concentrated upon him.

Look at how these celebs are killing themselves, going crazy, getting exposed and so on. They’re doing anything to remain relevant. There’s no more charity and no more glory...they know that they’re benefactor has turned his back on them so some of them will tell the truth to try to get redemption but all of you will go directly into hell, it’s too late.
All empire’s end