Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
It's based on the Adolphus hotel in Dallas Texas. And LBJ involvement in JFK assasination.

Place reportedly haunted / elevators hence Kubrick's famous blood scene. LBJ had affair at hotel, that's what mother son based on.

It was big kkk hang out.

Other things will speak on later, fake moon landing....

Remember Doc, not just short for Doctor.... It's where ships port/doc

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These agents are so pussified. All that protesting, agent provocateuring and now that the gov is sweeping up all the innocent folks protesting, the agents are going into hiding, running out of town and staying out of dodge. Do these agents not know that a lot of regular people know who they are already? They are so full of themselves to that they too stupid to realize that they blew their cover already. :lolbron: that's why there hasnt been a new spokesperson put up. Haha. This is the reason why we need to expose these tools. It sure as hell makes me question a lot. Now I think that some things that are happening have been preplanned or set up intentionally from "covid" to BLM. So much frauding going on. Its sickening. Gets my blood boiling

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was about to make a thread about being a nerd but it seems like I just dont fit in with any group it seems and plus the definition of nerd doesnt seem to fit me though outcast does so fukk it... gonna just label myself as me. :yeshrug: whatever that is.

But enough of other people who dont even know me trying to tell me who i am. Dont people get sick and tired of being labeled or being defined as whatever. That doesn't mean lying to myself and defining myself as something that I am not or isnt true like an actual fish with gils born and raised in the Atlantic ocean.

It seems like nowadays more people are indirectly asking other people

Than they are trying to discover and find out on their own by just living and observing themselves to find who they are to themselves. Self discovery but naw... we got social media and a bunch of folks ready to capitalize off of peoples insecurities that we have a bunch of hustlers pushing whatever for money. This is why even though I'm interested in astrology.. that's to an extent. How could someone who never met me a day in their life know me like that based off of my birth date and time? Hell, the natal chart is inaccurate like a motherfukker anyway.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont understand how a grown ass adult, man or woman could live for other peoples approval and/or validation even to the point of things that shouldn't even matter. Unnecessary stress for what? The only person who is supposed to like you is you. fukk if other people think you're corny or how they think you dress or how you speak or what TV shows and music you like. They dont have to live with you for 24/7. You do though so better be happy with your flaws and your strengths.

Theres been points in my life where I done that luckily as a teen and a few times as an adult but the point is that shyt never worked. Just be yourself and be your own damn cheerleader too.