Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

I remember my cousin made about 14 an hour working forklifts back in ‘06. He had a decent apartment, a nice used whip, dressed alright and wasn’t broke..I just looked up the value of that hourly wage compared to now. You need to make 18.26 an hour now to have the buying power that this nikka had back in 06 with 14 an hour. That’s ridiculous.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I remember my cousin made about 14 an hour working forklifts back in ‘06. He had a decent apartment, a nice used whip, dressed alright and wasn’t broke..I just looked up the value of that hourly wage compared to now. You need to make 18.26 an hour now to have the buying power that this nikka had back in 06 with 14 an hour. That’s ridiculous.
I cry river of tears when I think about how low to mid the cost of living was

Why breh why :sadbron:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Lol that’s not why they died. My plants ONLY use faucet and hose water. You probably over-watered them. Yellowing leaves are a tell tale sign.

I thought it was because of the new water softener...now I feel like shyt :mjcry:
Thanks @Rawtid...j-j-just thanks

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was because of the new water softener...now I feel like shyt :mjcry:
Thanks @Rawtid...j-j-just thanks

Awww I’m sorry, I take it back. It was the water.:mjcry: Plants are like men; you gotta neglect them a little bit and make them earn that water. If you give them too much they die on you...or leave you for other women. I didn’t really think out the whole analogy, but the key take away is neglect. Let the dirt dry out completely before watering and not just the top layer. Browning leaves mean too dry, yellow leaves mean too much water.