Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I never saw the point in coming on here and talking all that "rah rah" shyt just to log off and go back to your mild mannered life

If you really believe that shyt you kicking, go offline and suffer for it....but you won't....because you know better

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:wow: they can quantify/calibrate/allocate likes..but don't have a device that can comprehend love......

That's what your heart's for.....

They made her wear something as a cautionary tale to N*ggas:wow:

She's not racist :shaq: but she'll get your heart racing once u see her...:banderas: I love u..

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Most of my indoor plants died because I was watering them with my faucet water after I got a water filter/softener....didnt know it was bad for plants and I was so confused as to why they were dying

Dont judge me:francis:

I have to go outside and get hose water now....:stopitslime:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of my indoor plants died because I was watering them with my faucet water after I got a water filter/softener....didnt know it was bad for plants and I was so confused as to why they were dying

Dont judge me:francis:

I have to go outside and get hose water now....:stopitslime:
Lol that’s not why they died. My plants ONLY use faucet and hose water. You probably over-watered them. Yellowing leaves are a tell tale sign.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Used the plunger on my tub drain, never did that before, it worked :leon: water is still draining slow, so still might need to snake it, but the water is no longer backing up into the bathtub during a shower :blessed: