Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If your stupid ass didn’t save anything with these unemployment and stimulus checks hitting your account for the past four months then you deserve to implode, punk motherfukkers.

I ain’t praying for you, I ain’t comforting you, I won’t even say bless you when your bytch ass sneezes..you hoe ass nikka. Yeah I got money. MY MONEY..that I worked for, you shifty ass bytch. I don’t owe one goddamn motherfukker anything but a gracious “fukk you”. Guilt me into shyt, these bum ass nikkas keep with fukking me and talking about y’all gon come up here and see me..you better come ready to talk with some goddamn pistols motherfukker.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If your stupid ass didn’t save anything with these unemployment and stimulus checks hitting your account for the past four months then you deserve to implode, punk motherfukkers.

34344.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Seriously, I already got nikkas in my family panicking over money cause of that 600 shyt ending.

I told these nikkas in April to stack..I PLEADED with these hard headed motherfukkers. I’m not bailing nikkas out with two growing kids, constant legal wranglings and a mountain of bills to tend to. Folks ships are going to sink..that’s all there is to it and these nikkas is crazy if they think I won’t shoot a motherfukker I love if I get pressed.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

I ain’t praying for you, I ain’t comforting you, I won’t even say bless you when your bytch ass sneezes..you hoe ass nikka. Yeah I got money. MY MONEY..that I worked for, you shifty ass bytch. I don’t owe one goddamn motherfukker anything but a gracious “fukk you”. Guilt me into shyt, these bum ass nikkas keep with fukking me and talking about y’all gon come up here and see me..you better come ready to talk with some goddamn pistols motherfukker.

:picard:

Cot damn breh, get it off your chest

Oh sh!t :deadrose:

tenor.gif

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For the second year in a row, a security guard at the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power racked up over $300,000 in overtime, according to the nonprofit Transparent California.

Over the past three years, LADWP principal security officer Ricardo Frias has made $761,000 in overtime. He topped the department's list last year, making $320,000 in overtime on a base salary of $24,672.

California, LADWP, schools close, birds, dimmer, Glee: Monday news

I ain't mad but :unimpressed:

Mexicali need to plug me in.