Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I stopped having sex. I’m not even responsible enough to “enjoy” it. If I have to worry about pregnancy and disease every damn time, it’s not worth it. And latex condoms are THE worst, birth control has caused complications, I seriously have a uterus for no reason. WOOOOSSSAHHHH
I wish relationships were easy and humans didn’t have such complex emotions

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"Wettin up your block, and you get popped
I just can't do it, so sometimes a fukk boy gotta die, oooh oooh"
:wow:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
If you settle with this idea, it will happen. It’s happening to me, so if it’s what you REALLY want, keep that energy. If not, just focus on it less, be more positive about it and life will surprise you. Don’t get to a point where you’re pushing folks away.
No it’s not what I want at all. In my heart of hearts I want to encounter someone dope, that I’m really attracted to and the attraction is mutual. Someone that understands my wit, or at least can understand my thought processes. Someone I can learn from. But unfortunately when my anxiety gets to dangerous levels (as it did last night. It was rough), sometimes I go down a path of feeling like it’s a dream that may never come to me.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
f8t30udbfx851.png

:skip:
This bytch pregnant by Candy Man

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Bruh, MySpace and YouTube taught us HTML/coding and everyone took that for granted. And now people are getting tired of the same boring, one fits all design.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: Daddy's Little princess is being such a dirty cock tease today....

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
I have nothing to prove and I don't need negative energy.

I got real shyt going on irl and I don't wanna be annoyed by shyt that isnt real life

like I'm about to go see my father for the 1st time in a few years and I dont wanna be in a weird space worried about the wrong shyt when I see him

I told myself I'm gonna control my emotions and carry myself in a manner thats more peaceful to me

I don't need that shyt