#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Just got friendzoned

I’m alright though friends
images

unfortunately the inevitable I fear will probably be my reality. At this rate, I either would have to settle or just remain alone.

It seems like no matter what i do or offer to someone I’m attracted to, they don’t seek anything significant with me.

guess I’ll just transition my thoughts to either remaining on my own or just taking whatever comes to me.

sad, but my life has always been sad.

god, I need my medication.

It's their loss :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
unfortunately the inevitable I fear will probably be my reality. At this rate, I either would have to settle or just remain alone.

It seems like no matter what i do or offer to someone I’m attracted to, they don’t seek anything significant with me.

guess I’ll just transition my thoughts to either remaining on my own or just taking whatever comes to me.

If you settle with this idea, it will happen. It’s happening to me, so if it’s what you REALLY want, keep that energy. If not, just focus on it less, be more positive about it and life will surprise you. Don’t get to a point where you’re pushing folks away.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: b4 eye retina scans/thumb prints etc....the most reliable/accurate way to tell if she is who she say she is:shaq:

If she the one:shaq: is the beso/kiss:banderas:

And my babies lips:banderas:

:shaq: gone turn that laboca into a fountain of youth...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Same sis.... :mjcry: I share your sentiment.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Raw sex is addictive :/
That’s why I stopped having sex. I’m not even responsible enough to “enjoy” it. If I have to worry about pregnancy and disease every damn time, it’s not worth it. And latex condoms are THE worst, birth control has caused complications, I seriously have a uterus for no reason. WOOOOSSSAHHHH

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s literal shyt on the floor at the Atlantic Ave subway station. :dwillhuh::mjlol:
I had my mask on and could still smell it. I got scared thinking it was me until I saw these big ass piles of feces on the floor.:what:I love NY but this place is so fukking dirty man. :russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I hope you find happiness:smile:
Fred