Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
People really need to use the ignore function.
I seen people use the ignore button but still get emotional and sneak diss whoever they have on ignore. nikkas who feel like their getting cyberbullied or whatever have you just need to go log into reddit or something imo. I can't imagine feeling so hurt I have to hide that person post away because they take so much away from my online experience on this board.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nic...op-following-me-around-you-dumb-bytch.770102/

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Water is gone, nasty sewer shyt all over the place tho....

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Everything on the floor was submerged and gotta be trashed....my brothers PC was submerged and gotta be trashed too....he moved his xbox and ps4 out the way just in time tho....

Called the city,private companies and state farm......as expected some bullshyt would arise. The shyt was estimated at 7 fukking thousand dollars to clean.....And state farm ain't covering it....

So yea fukk that, even sewage is just bacteria at the end of the day and one tried and true mufukka always gone kill bacteria and mold

Hired the russian cleaning ladies who clean my grandmothers house...they told me they have done this before and can do it for 300

300 vs 7 grand....a very very hard choice here

Meanwhile the culprit was the backwater valve, the pressure of the flooding water was so strong and my mother hasn't had it serviced in two years and the shyt had no chance against that level of flooding that happened last night. The plumber was supposed to tell her this, and was kindly reminded by me to do your fukking job if you're gonna fix shyt...we will no longer be needing his services as I politely, innocently and kindly told him.....with no recollection of cuss words being used
It it just the floor?
Anything on walls?

Yoo did they really kick them hoes off Of? :dead: