Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Water is gone, nasty sewer shyt all over the place tho....

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Everything on the floor was submerged and gotta be trashed....my brothers PC was submerged and gotta be trashed too....he moved his xbox and ps4 out the way just in time tho....

Called the city,private companies and state farm......as expected some bullshyt would arise. The shyt was estimated at 7 fukking thousand dollars to clean.....And state farm ain't covering it....

So yea fukk that, even sewage is just bacteria at the end of the day and one tried and true mufukka always gone kill bacteria and mold

Hired the russian cleaning ladies who clean my grandmothers house...they told me they have done this before and can do it for 300

300 vs 7 grand....a very very hard choice here

Meanwhile the culprit was the backwater valve, the pressure of the flooding water was so strong and my mother hasn't had it serviced in two years and the shyt had no chance against that level of flooding that happened last night. The plumber was supposed to tell her this, and was kindly reminded by me to do your fukking job if you're gonna fix shyt...we will no longer be needing his services as I politely, innocently and kindly told him.....with no recollection of cuss words being used

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Tekken 5 vibes from this song :wow:

I wanna hit the gym or sumn

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brought some more stocks earlier today...got 100k of doge coin...:wow: when this shyt hits a penny im rich...:mjgrin: but I need to buy way more before that happens.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Man its a great feeling when you realize that most things in life can be tweaked and played with

Life can shut off that valve.

I tried quitting nicotine but relapsed... still havent cut down on drinking... still drop all my focus to chase women. But Im stable enough to realize that life is more then a constant test of willpower. Thats some christian shyt.

The willpower will never be there if you apply it to shyt you don't believe in.

The reason I quit nicotine is cause dip was fukking up my teeth. I tweaked that...

Im back on Tinder but instead of paying them money every week.... I bought a burner phone and a tripod so I can start a new account fresh with high quality pictures.

I know that sounds crazy. I spent a grand on Tinder features last year. Shameful and embarassing. So 100$ is a drop in the bucket.

I got new headphones so I can make better beats.

Dedicate yourself to whatever makes you happy

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The Black American Amputation Epidemic

Maaan yall should read this article. It's long but it's really good.
It's about this black doctor who moved to Mississippi to try to prevent so many black people from getting their legs amputated.
He's really adamant about it and he's turning things around. The brotha is a godsend to the people in that area.
http%3A%2F%2F55933-bcmed.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fbcp%2Fimages%2ForliveParticipant%2FimgSource%2Ffakorede2.png

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Water is gone, nasty sewer shyt all over the place tho....
Everything on the floor was submerged and gotta be trashed....my brothers PC was submerged and gotta be trashed too....he moved his xbox and ps4 out the way just in time tho....

seems like when it came down to it, your brother chose console over pc gaming
full

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gunning for the treasurer position of the PTO at my daughter's school. The current ditz in place, annoys me at every cost. The first thing out of her mouth is always "You guys know I'm not great at math..." How tf are you treasurer again?:usure: She had to write a check to pay an invoice and she said "do I sign the back ooorrrrr".:francis: I had to walk her through her that. She never knows the numbers, "it should be around...kinda, maybe, like....$1500". :sadcam: