Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
I don’t get it either. :mjlol:

shyt has me paranoid AF. I remember leaving early that day too because I went to the bathroom and the person in the stall next to me was making too much noise. I was afraid that they knew I was high and would call the police on me. :dead:

I ran out of the bathroom, back to my desk, grabbed my purse and dipped. I didn’t even tell my Supervisor. I went in the next morning and told them I had a family emergency.

I NEVER got high at work again.
I found this gif of you running out of work :russ:
giphy.gif

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
people had to scrape by with the hardest of life situations and still been able to accomplish the most in their lives. Advancing education, getting senior level positions, reaching heights in entrepreneurship. They were able to pick themselves up and build themselves to where they are now.

then there’s me, varying work ethic, sad all the time about god knows what daily, about to hit my 4th year since graduating from UG (and honestly, probably wouldn’t have made it had it not been for begging and pity from the professors) and got nothing to show for myself except a tendency to job hop and unfulfilled goals.

I’m such a fukk up.

I have nothing to show for myself. What’s it worth waking up everyday if I have truly no positive impact to bring to the world? Everything I do I fukk up.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cannabis commission ready to reopen recreational marijuana stores — if Baker allows it - The Boston Globe

Hope they don't ban people from other states from buying rec weed.

With that said, I think I'm going to apply for a med weed card until they legalize it over here whenever that happens. Wonder if the med dispensaries over here have that fffiiiiyyyyyaaaaahhhhhhh. Doesn't make sense to keep going to mass for weed anyway but its cheap. You dont get as much as you pay for.

I love driving to new England but I want to drive and explore other places like Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Vermont, VA, Tennessee, North Carolina and shyt especially now that it's about to start getting nicer outside. Pandemic or not..

And plus I hate leaving to go to Mass in the afternoons instead of the mornings like I should. Wouldnt be rushing like a madman to get to those dispensaries which are far as hell from each other but it's fun as hell driving up north through the mountains.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Reading Lyft’s email on ride protocol...yea, good luck with all that when shyt opens back up and people go back to using it because they don’t want to drive drunk.

but :rip: to pooled rides, between the price hikes Uber/lyft already did and now the fact that they likely won’t be carrying more than two passengers in a shared ride, shyt will be too expensive for long rides out here.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I haven’t eaten out in two weeks.

My cousin (caters) posts pic of the food he makes for clients and this spot in Union posts lots of fums I can’t wait to try.

This discipline.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My two crushes haven’t been active on social media since the quarantine started. I’d reach out via our mutual friends but I don’t feel comfortable being a creep right now.

It warms my heart when I don’t have to preach to someone about how expensive it is to have bad credit/make poor financial decisions.