Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From 2014 to 2020 every woman I had sex with I didn’t reciprocate oral. Some of them asked me and it was awkward to get put on the spot but I said I didn’t want to

:manny:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
tumblr_nj77tb5Kso1tl9agao1_500.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Judo @Gully Bull

Chapo quit today

:francis:

he just had that baby and yet another person is positive for the Rona, said he ain’t putting his new shorty in jeopardy, I can respect it

Meanwhile if y’all or @iBrowse trying to run on MW lemme know
I was probably asleep or something lol. I’m gonna be out for a good portion of the day and have a meeting at 3:30 then some emails to send. After all that my weekend starts. I’ll let you know.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I’m still gone off these edibles:krs:. Got a meeting with my boss soon :wow:

Working while high is an experience like no other. I had edibles while at work on 4/20 a few years back. That was the most psychedelic day of my life. :russ:

I was trying to type but my fingers weren’t touching the keyboard. I thought if I wiggled my fingers hard enough the words would come out. :mjlol:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Working while high is an experience like no other. I had edibles while at work on 4/20 a few years back. That was the most psychedelic day of my life. :russ:

I was trying to type but my fingers weren’t touching the keyboard. I thought if I wiggled my fingers hard enough the words would come out. :mjlol:
I know people that spark up in the morning before walking in the building. I’m like how?!? I would be tripping all day

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I know people that spark up in the morning before walking in the building. I’m like how?!? I would be tripping all day

I don’t get it either. :mjlol:

shyt has me paranoid AF. I remember leaving early that day too because I went to the bathroom and the person in the stall next to me was making too much noise. I was afraid that they knew I was high and would call the police on me. :dead:

I ran out of the bathroom, back to my desk, grabbed my purse and dipped. I didn’t even tell my Supervisor. I went in the next morning and told them I had a family emergency.

I NEVER got high at work again.