Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear fo god I was just thinking about this shyt the other day when folks was trying to hype that new bullshyt rap of hers....

And I specifically remember folks complaining about people overreacting and them being "different songs"

Nobody play that bullshyt no more cause that's what it was...bullshyt...

Let somebody play that bullshyt at my cookout and Imma fukking shoot em

Yall trying to claim frankie Beverly and maze now? They're from up north.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I swear fo god I was just thinking about this shyt the other day when folks was trying to hype that new bullshyt rap of hers....

And I specifically remember folks complaining about people overreacting and them being "different songs"

Nobody play that bullshyt no more cause that's what it was...bullshyt...

Let somebody play that bullshyt at my cookout and Imma fukking shoot em
I would punch my mama in the jaw if she put that shyt on

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Which one of y’all made this

I wanna speak to your manager

EXc-AkCWkAAAa8H

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fun fact Michael Jackson made.the music for this game.

Thats only a rumor. Folks dont give the sonic music team enough credit. Knuckles chaotix was a dope soundtrack too even better than sonic 3

:blessed::krs::noah:

The best part thing about this classic game is that it came out in 1995. Growing up as a kid, it was a beautiful time to be a gamer. I remember getting sonic triple trouble on the game gear. The one with nat the weasel on the cover in his hovercraft like the doc robotnik got.:myman: i didnt have this game until a year later when they killed the 32x and got it for cheap. Saw it sitting in the clearance bin at toys r us for my birthday and that was my 10th birthday gift. :mjgrin: got that game along with virtual racing and virtual fighter.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I got numbers in my phone
That’ll never ring again
Cause Allah done called them home
So until we sing again

I got texts on my phone
That’ll never ping again
I screenshot em so I got em
I don’t want this thing to end

Sleep well, sleep well..

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats only a rumor. Folks dont give the sonic music team enough credit. Knuckles chaotix was a dope soundtrack too even better than sonic 3

Naw its true
The main problem was they could not fit his vocals on the game.
TechCrunch is now a part of Verizon Media

From the article
Buxer: I’ve never played the game so I do not know what tracks on which Michael and I have worked the developers have kept, but we did compose music for the game. Michael called me at the time for help on this project, and that’s what I did. And if he is not credited for composing the music, it’s because he was not happy with the result sound coming out of the console. At the time, game consoles did not allow an optimal sound reproduction, and Michael found it frustrating. He did not want to be associated with a product that devalued his music…

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
@Judo @Gully Bull

Chapo quit today

:francis:

he just had that baby and yet another person is positive for the Rona, said he ain’t putting his new shorty in jeopardy, I can respect it

Meanwhile if y’all or @iBrowse trying to run on MW lemme know
Tough decisions gotta be made.

I’m off call of duty for a while tho. I started my summer college classes and the semester ends middle of June.