Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Good evening

Here's my experience working at a hospital.

Hospitals aren't really that squeaky clean unless you're dealing with patient level rooms.

Patients are like a random draw of lottery: You might get a pleasant one , some a$$holes, etc. Its a hospital and I figure folks rather be at home than strapped in a facility. Help me, help me please!

Wearing gloves and a mask is a life-saver! We deal with so many COV-19 patients by a dozen. Lord knows, how long till get the cure!

Being *inside* a hospital for a long-term can be a drag. Try to get some fresh air for ventilation.

Food served here is hella expensive. 10$ for a quesadilla? Bruh...I swear nikkas be thinking Im a baller or some shyt lmaoo.

Lack of recreational room. This would be a fascinating idea to put at least -- an arcade/game room.

Dog-eat dog mentality is real. Getting your foot in the door is helpful for clout. Lesson of today: Get it while you can!

Thots? Depending on location and if your game is A1, you might be able to bag. Just don't smell like shyt.

Learn about your health. So much valuable information about different kinds of bacteria that enters our bodies. One of the best parts of the hospital!

I’ll never work in another hospital again.

Daps
during this quarantine i realised i gotta move out & get the fukk outta here as quick as possible. being back home after graduating has been hell
tenor.gif

Daps
I’ve been trying all the local pizza places for lasagna since quarantine. I tried a different place on Seamless today, and it is TRASH!

I could have made my own lasagna, and it would taste better.

:hhh:

And they just put the bread in the bag, and didn’t put it in paper or foil!!

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been trying all the local pizza places for lasagna since quarantine. I tried a different place on Seamless today, and it is TRASH!

I could have made my own lasagna, and it would taste better.

And they just put the bread in the bag, and didn’t put it in paper or foil!!

lasagna.jpg

Aight Garfield