Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
These are dope! Yea Jay Vesace lol he started out doing vices and ig skits lol. He be around Pink Siifu and Earl. He produced on Westside Gunns latest joint too.

Pink Siifu? Who? I got to google that but for real didn't know he was around Earl. That's dope!

Also yeah that's how I found out he was producer, by hearing him on that WSG album. I was like what? That goofy nikka made that hard beat. That had to be one of the hardest beats on that album too.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
i found this lil adidas body suit that tooooooo cute
i definitely need to go hard body with this fitness challenge so i can look cute asf in cancun with my faux locs and white toes :banderas:

i can't wait, imma order it next week.
Unlessssssssssssss somebody wanna buy it for me for my birthday :shaq:
:feedme:

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Pink Siifu? Who? I got to google that but for real didn't know he was around Earl. That's dope!

Also yeah that's how I found out he was producer, by hearing him on that WSG album. I was like what? That goofy nikka made that hard beat. That had to be one of the hardest beats on that album too.
Word, Pink used to be in a group with beatmaker Ahwlee called B. Cool-Aid. He's done some work with MIKE, Maxo and them too.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah...I don’t really go out so I wouldn’t know where to meet them
I saw you post about losing weight to get a new outfit, where would you wear it to? Do you hang out with friends on a social basis? Have you tried just attending a random function? I know facebook always has a list of events. I've volunteered for festivals before. It's a way to get out, but not in the traditional sense.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I saw you post about losing weight to get a new outfit, where would you wear it to? Do you hang out with friends on a social basis? Have you tried just attending a random function? I know facebook always has a list of events. I've volunteered for festivals before. It's a way to get out, but not in the traditional sense.
I’m going to Mexico in September. Any friend I had tossed me in the bushes and I don’t know why. I’m kinda awkward and grew up not allowed to go anywhere so I really don’t go to clubs or parties...wouldn’t really know what to do in one

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's with this praying emoji shyt that folks keep on using? Chill with that shyt. Everybody and their mama using it and been using it for some time now. shyt is annoying. Switch it up or just stop altogether.