Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i found this lil adidas body suit that tooooooo cute
i definitely need to go hard body with this fitness challenge so i can look cute asf in cancun with my faux locs and white toes :banderas:

i can't wait, imma order it next week.
Unlessssssssssssss somebody wanna buy it for me for my birthday :shaq:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I don't feel like going to work today...:sadcam: but im essential and shyt like that, still aint get no hazard pay...:mjcry:

Man I wanna hit the big lottery and get the fukk outta here as quick as possible...:snoop: I'm so tired of this shyt...

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Gully Bull

me and Chapo snuck off work to get the whips cleaned

:banderas:

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

I’m curious about those new Accords.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found one of those records I used to hear as a kid all the time on wnwk-the underground caribbean station. This was during the mid 90s too.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Good evening

Here's my experience working at a hospital.

Hospitals aren't really that squeaky clean unless you're dealing with patient level rooms.

Patients are like a random draw of lottery: You might get a pleasant one , some a$$holes, etc. Its a hospital and I figure folks rather be at home than strapped in a facility. Help me, help me please!

Wearing gloves and a mask is a life-saver! We deal with so many COV-19 patients by a dozen. Lord knows, how long till get the cure!

Being *inside* a hospital for a long-term can be a drag. Try to get some fresh air for ventilation.

Food served here is hella expensive. 10$ for a quesadilla? Bruh...I swear nikkas be thinking Im a baller or some shyt lmaoo.

Lack of recreational room. This would be a fascinating idea to put at least -- an arcade/game room.

Dog-eat dog mentality is real. Getting your foot in the door is helpful for clout. Lesson of today: Get it while you can!

Thots? Depending on location and if your game is A1, you might be able to bag. Just don't smell like shyt.

Learn about your health. So much valuable information about different kinds of bacteria that enters our bodies. One of the best parts of the hospital!