Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Different poster with similar username

https://www.thecoli.com/members/disgustya-stallone.7488/

• On Jan 21, 2018 at 7:47 PM the username was changed from Yo Yo Ma to Disgustya Stallone.
    • On Feb 19, 2016 at 6:06 PM the username was changed from 1970's Heron Flow to Yo Yo Ma.

I remember when he hacked my personal Myspace page back in 06 and put some random dudes naked ass as my background wall paper. I dont know how he found my shyt, probably from bigpapakangos Myspace page because he was one of my Myspace friends. Who does that type of shyt?

Yo yo ma has to be 40 now or pushing 50.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm cleaning my room right now and I just found my referral paper from identity house dated October 31st 2011 with the two peer counselors on it. :dead: that visit to the LGBT center too that day was.... :picard: i was nervous as it was to go there and turns out I was right on the money. I showed up two hours too early. In those two hours, some deaf mute dude tried to hug and kiss me in the staircase :mjtf:, I shoved him away to get away from him and this fukker follows me trying to talk to me. :scust: go to the bathroom to take a leak and some transgender woman emerges from the bathroom stall when I'm washing my hands and without even washing her hands starts touching my head without even asking me.. :why: I got heated and told her off. She had the nerve to say "what's wrong?" Yo.. if I would have put hands on these folks, then they would have been pulling that victimization shyt when it would be self defense and I'll keep it 100, theres way too many gay folks trying to play both sides of that victimization shyt. They want to be victimizers usually to other gay people or the opposite sex, basically folks who can't defend themselves then when they get the same shyt from other people, they pull this I'm a victim, woe is me shyt. That's some straight up bytchmade shyt. Dont start shyt if you arent prepared to deal with the response. Some folks really be pushing it and then when shyt goes to the left and they end up losing whatever fight, they go to the police or start spreading lies about you go cover their asses.

It's like the two gay white dudes that got drunk at Dallas bbq, starting fights with everyone, picked a fight with a gay black dude who was bigger than them and they ended up getting beat the fukk down. Had the audacity to cry about being victims and you already know who got the pity party. Of course when the news first broke, the narrative was "two gay white guys were victims of a hate crime with a black guy targeting them". The mainstream gay news media ran with it as usual, you see the racism that was and is always present show out and whoopity woo. When the truth got out of what REALLY happen, folks really tried to downplay it to the point where the guy that defended himself did not get a fair trial and is now currently doing 10 years for that shyt. He had a prior record of credit card fraud so they used it against him. One of the scumbags that railroaded him was Corey Johnson, the guy that's trying to run for mayor. That shyt just disappeared because the ugliness of the situation really brought the bullshyt of the lgbtq community to light that folks try to cover up and hide on some phony shyt.

Surprised that there has been no "me too" in the lgbtq community especially among gay men.

I know plenty of people in the lgbtq community will be all quiet about this type of bullshyt but not me. I'm tired of the bullshyt and trust me, I've seen a whole lot of it and folks trying to okay it knowing that it aint. I dont give a fukk who you are or what you identify as but once you go that road, you better be prepared to deal with whatever comes with it. My thing is if you want to be an a$$hole, a bytch, a dikkhead, shytstarter or what have you. Go ahead. Acknowledge who you are though. You'll get respect instead of fronting for whoever knowing you'll get your card pulled and shyt.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
giphy.gif