Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Is this $800 dollar cash app Ponzi scheme real? Seems like something that will get your cash app shut down or possibly end in a wire fraud charge.

you invest 100 and 7-8 other people invest 100 and by the time you leave you get 800.
Yes it's a scheme I'm literally watchng people defend this shyt going as far as saying "unfollow them" if you don't like it or clown it

This very well might be a the slickest scheme I seen in some years. Before this it was "Wake up Now"

:mjlol:

Fred

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just don’t trust anything that seems to East that doesn’t involve me having an actual product.

Yes it's a scheme I'm literally watchng people defend this shyt going as far as saying "unfollow them" if you don't like it or clown it

This very well might be a the slickest scheme I seen in some years. Before this it was "Wake up Now"

:mjlol:

Fred

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I was that dude yesterday that the coli thread was about....on dudes who had exes hit them up. Boredom and shutdown make people bored I guess...

I won’t talk shyt cause I did the exact same thing to another ex:lolbron:

But I made my choice and I’m going after her so other distractions are just that

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weed + gta 5 online + listening to up from kush and oj + early in the afternoon=:ahh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Whoever that tweeted that most definitely was born way after that time..

I'm thirsty. I need a slushie right now :noah:

Slush-Puppy.jpg

Plus my upper back and shoulders hurt :sadbron: time for more weed.
KnSEvFtweMXnATiE8