Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

memories. i used to draw mortal kombat shyt all the time as a kid. styrker was my fav character from mk3. back when this came out, actually thought the white part of his shirt was a steel shield for his stomach and waist area like jax's bionic arms. i actually wanted to dress up like him as a kid. :mjlol: i remember dragging my mother or my father back in the mid 90s to those grimey ass coney island arcades to play this shyt. the first time i played this in the arcades, i played against some dude that had to be either in his 20s or 30s. i think he was playing jax and i was playing liu kang or someone else. it was one of those stages with the spikes at the bottom where you can uppercut someone and do a fatality on them that way. well, dude killed me and fukking pulled a fatality on me by uppercutting off the stage floor to those spikes. YIKES. as a 9 year old.. that shyt was :mindblown: but it was FUN. mortal kombat was on top of the world in 1995 because around the time mk3 was popular, the mortal kombat movie came out as well. i remember getting the prequel to that shyt at pathmark back in 95 as well on VHS.

see, i played violent video games all my life and watched tv programming that would be considered adult type of shyt and i NEVER killed or beat up anybody. now pushing towards my mid 30s, i'm glad i was exposed to that shyt.

CYBORG SMOKE AND THAT PURPLE SUIT.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
76ef17eb441ea484645e988af46c50ca.jpg