Daps
WuTangGetty-1496427022-1452x1000.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
6OR5QXOTW5F6BLRDDB72L56U6Y.jpg

Everyone remembers this iconic moment of A.I being savage on Lue....but you gotta remember why he did this in the first place. Iverson was hot as hell and had 38 points in the 3rd quarter....so Phil Jackson decided to shake things up and instead of Kobe defending AI he put Ty Lue int he game and that nikka was a pit bull. He locked Iverson the fukk down and until he got hot again in overtime made Iverson absolutely useless....

That's why he stepped over that nikka, cause he was talking shyt about finally being able to shake him...Ty was relentless on defense.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry for the long post, I'm a nerd about this shyt :russ:

Right now for Dreamcast I OD'd and spent 200 dollars on a internal mod that allows a hdmi cable to be plugged directly into the the system as if it was a xbox one or something current. A homie I got to know who goes to one of the universities in the city got a side hustle going modding consoles and he did mine

image0.png
image1.png

That little slot on the left side under the vent is the newly installed mini hdmi input and any mini hdmi cable you buy out of walmart or amazon will work...the quality is amazing but like I said its hella OD for being a whore for quality. If you don't care about the best of the best and just want convenience you can jus get a 30 dollar HD retrovision cable off amazon

HD Cable for Dreamcast - Hyperkin

Again, this is straight up for convenience and ease...it will not be the best picture quality but still better than ugly ass composite and S-video and makes it compatible with current HDTVs. If you trying to save on money I would personally recommend dishing out 20-30 more dollars and getting a Kuro from beharbros

https://www.beharbros.com/kuro

kuro1.webp

Beharbros are quality and where I got all my dreamcast cables before getting the mod

PS2 gets a lil bit more tricky. There are ps2 hdmi options available, even by hyperkin who i linked the dreamcast hdmi adapter. The problem is that imo they are all trash and it ain't all there fault. The PS2 has awful output and wasn't properly future proofed at all like the gamecube and xbox was. 80% of the ps2 library is all 480i and it looks atrocious, the only exception are the few games that came with progressive scan 480p support where you would push Triangle and X when starting a game to enable it. But the list is small, like only 20 something games small. So my recommendation is if you can do it, hook up your ps2 using component cables, and not generic ones but official sony ones. PS2 cables are expensive as hell but luckily ps3 component cables are supported and can be found anywhere online so get those. That's what I'm using when I play ps2 and post videos

The best option is currently being worked on, the creator of the DCHDMI is working on a ps2 hdmi mod that will internally impact the whole console and its probably needed the most out any retro system to date. Because the mod will get the picture digitally from the source it will be able to bypass the ps2's 480i limitations completely and output crisp clean 1080p

Thank you fam. Greatly appreciate it. Bookmarking this for later.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting my dikk sucked while laying in bed is really relaxing and great but something about standing up and having a woman on her knees swallowing my shaft is really
amazing. Especially when they start to suck the shyt out of the head and my legs get weak and I feel sweat and saliva dripping down my legs

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Thank you fam. Greatly appreciate it. Bookmarking this for later.
Forgot to mention a all in one option that's out called the Retrotink 2x.....its 90 but considering it works with damn near everything its a solid investment

Its basically the walmart of quality conversion, damn near can take anything retro you throw at it since it can take a bunch of cables like composite and S-video, so its perfect for many who got old consoles laying around with old cables laying around
20181119_184346.jpg

Those same ps2 component cables I was talking about, plug those into this bad boy and it will look good as fukk

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Getting my dikk sucked while laying in bed is really relaxing and great but something about standing up and having a woman on her knees swallowing my shaft is really
amazing. Especially when they start to suck the shyt out of the head and my legs get weak and I feel sweat and saliva dripping down my legs
I'm the opposite....getting my dikk sucked while laying in the bed is like the Jordan of massages.....it ain't even about busting a nut....its like the power of a full body professional massage all concentrated in your dikk....

Like if I could go the whole day with that feeling....I'd never be stressed ever again, never.

Its weird....like its a sexual act but for me its fulfilling non sexual purposes