Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Really hate when people take quietness and easygoing disposition as a sign that you’re a punk. Then when you flash on they ass, mf’s wanna cop pleas. It’s like people don’t wanna respect you until you stand up to them. I don’t like being taken outta character

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I swear I’m going to put my daughter out of my house. :stopitslime:

She asked me to make her something for lunch while I was washing dishes. I told her I would fix lunch after I was done. This happened to be a few moments before a Zoom meeting with her teacher and classmates. When she got in her meeting, her teacher must have asked what everyone ate for lunch. My daughter responded, “My Mommy doesn’t feed me lunch” with the :mjcry: face.

I had to rush over and jump in to explain to her teacher that I hadn’t fixed her lunch YET and that she does indeed eat AT LEAST 3 full meals a day.
:whoa:

I went ahead and made her a PB&J sandwich and fruit right quick while she was still in the meeting just to ensure her teacher didn’t report me to DFCS. :francis:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
as a homebody, i aint trippin off quarantine:ehh:

as a nikka with an addictive personality im :damn:

going to work kept my vices in check, somewhat...im out the house...i gotta wake up early...a little more caution come with that

being in the house with everything just there and nothing to do.....:damn:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Really hate when people take quietness and easygoing disposition as a sign that you’re a punk. Then when you flash on they ass, mf’s wanna cop pleas. It’s like people don’t wanna respect you until you stand up to them. I don’t like being taken outta character

My mom used to say, "Beware the fury of a patient man"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I’m going to put my daughter out of my house. :stopitslime:

She asked me to make her something for lunch while I was washing dishes. I told her I would fix lunch after I was done. This happened to be a few moments before a Zoom meeting with her teacher and classmates. When she got in her meeting, her teacher must have asked what everyone ate for lunch. My daughter responded, “My Mommy doesn’t feed me lunch” with the :mjcry: face.

I had to rush over and jump in to explain to her teacher that I hadn’t fixed her lunch YET and that she does indeed eat AT LEAST 3 full meals a day.
:whoa:

I went ahead and made her a PB&J sandwich and fruit right quick while she was still in the meeting just to ensure her teacher didn’t report me to DFCS. :francis:
She trying to get you jammed up!! :russ: