Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody link that thread with the little girl asking her pops to check for monsters under her bed. I can find it anywhere.

:lupe:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
93419702_929288657491404_5829529312377700352_n.jpg

Daps
I’m making all kinds of reckless food choices in quarantine. I made chicken sausage and green beans and potatoes for dinner. That was 2 hours ago.

Nice healthy dinner, because I had leftover ham and greens for lunch.

But I just made a struggle quesadilla in the microwave.

:francis:

I bought a box of tacos from Taco Bell 2 weeks ago, and I bought ground beef, ground turkey, and taco shells when I was stocking up.

:snoop:

I ordered $150 worth of snacks from Amazon.

:damn:

I never keep snacks in the house, and I usually don’t snack, but this lockdown has me eating like some woman on her period.

:mjcry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Tenchi® Ryu™ read this and tell me Sega of Japan really passed up on a deal like that
Sega to Acquire Bandai, Creating Toy-Video Giant
This might have to be its own thread in academia
Sega was dumbasses

creative b*stards but legit dumbasses when it came to business. Remember these the same nikkas who shadow dropped a whole ass console launch during e3 pissing the fukk out of retailers. These the same nikkas who released a 32x add on to compete with their OWN next gen console.

Dreamcast had to pay the burden for all of sega’s fukk ups

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sega was dumbasses

creative b*stards but legit dumbasses when it came to business. Remember these the same nikkas who shadow dropped a whole ass console launch during e3 pissing the fukk out of retailers. These the same nikkas who released a 32x add on to compete with their OWN next gen console.

Yep... I know i asked you this before but what's the Hdmi cable you used to hook your dreamcast to your HD TV? is there one for the ps2? I'm itching to play ridge racer 5 on my ps2. Do i need anything else aside from the hdmi cable for the dreamcast and playstation 2?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I should have stayed in the movie theater instead of heading out at the end of the credits. Never seen this before. I actually fell asleep to sonic the movie near the end so I never saw the sonic vs robotnik showdown. :snoop: i woke up after that shyt. The reason why i was exhausted...I drove my ass all the way to new haven Connecticut to see the movie just because I wanted to, I dont know anybody, have any family or have no business over there... me and my adventurer self just wanted to go far away from where I live to see a movie in a city that I have no business in, I was weeded out before i saw that shyt and it was 10, 11, 12 midnight. Yeah, I was already tired but im one of those types that tries to fight sleep and will be up in the wee hours of the morning just because...

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Sega was dumbasses

The amount of mistakes Sega made were borderline ridiculous and a lot of them came from the main branch (Japan), fukking up the Sony deal, competing with their American branch when it was them who helped Sonic the Hedgehog and the Genesis/Mega Drive become big. The way the ditched a lot of Saturn and Dreamcast games source codes making it hard to possibly re-release them without remaking them from the ground up, Phantasy Star Online never seeing a PS2 release in the middle of its popularity.

I could honestly go on, but Atari found themselves six feet deep for less, however, Sega lives to see another day. Gamers high key gotta thank Sega of America and Europe for holding it down the way they did during the late 90s and 2000s.