Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
What good is strength for the blind? What good is the tongue if a man can't discern that which is sweet against that which is bitter? What good are your words, my beloved, to me if they are empty?

I had saw your beauty and loved you but then at last you spoke and I trembled from the weight of your lies. In silence, I took you and I laid you down on a bed of roses, aloes and cinnamon and in a haze of burning myrrh I made love to you, we consumed each other in our passions. Yet when the sun arose from his slumber in the morning, you spoke again and I immediately died.

The body is satisfied but my spirit is vexed and my mind bound in confusion. Death is close to you but am I'm willing to die slowly to enjoy your poisoned fruit?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Can't believe my damn 30's is over next month.

Age is definitely getting a hold of me, getting back in shape but my knees crying out chasing these kids all over the place. Not happy with the world but am indeed happy with my family..son is fiercely independent, a content explorer and always getting into shyt. My daughter never strays far from me, always reaching out to be held..it's pleasing that I can say she's a daddy's girl. I've sacrificed a lot for this small isle of peace and I'm not sure if my position is secure still..I'm tired of fighting but I refuse to let my work fail and let my family be exposed.

Understanding the perils, knowing where the bad men lurk and seeing the world as it is has me on edge in regards to my children. Can I keep up my strength to keep them safe? Silent questions that will need answers in action..meanwhile, I will fully enjoy these times as I grow into seniority.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Pot of hot water, put a strainer over pot of water, put crab legs in the strainer portion, let the steam heat it back up
image0.jpg

You are awesome sauce captain reginator