Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
So I'm on lunch break and this woman offered me lunch at this Jamaican restaurant so I went along, we both order a couple of Jamaican beef patties with cheese (we requested it :manny:) now we're back at the office about to eat :eat:.

She then proceeded to pull out a bottle of wishbone ranch salad dressing and I asked "what's that for" she said "to dip my pattie so it can cool down some of the spices" and my face instantly was like :leon:.

In my mind I said damn she greedy, but no wonder her ass phat in those pants :banderas:.

:pachaha:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WHATS THE POINT IN THIS POST? DO U REALLY THINK FARRAKHAN ISNT ANTI-SEMITIC? LOL ... THE GUY CALLED HITLER A GREAT MAN FFS.

Obviously u didnt watch the video because u wouldnt be asking that question. You said you wanted to be in the convo. The video is explaing why u talk the way u do......It gives you the timeline of the propaganda because there is no history of Elijah Muhammad or Malcolm X being antisemites. Yet they both taught the same fundamentals that Farrakhan preaches. The video stresses that Black people dont seperate groups like that because we cant tell who the difference between a Jew or Italian or ect by looking at them so when someone of Jewish descent brings up "Farrakhan being antisemitic", he/she is speaking a propaganda talking point that isn't even relative to how Black people communicate. Chris Rock also spoke about this in a comedy routine. We dont seperate groups like that. You wanted to be in the convo well there you go...Anytime a person of Jewish descent goes to that "well Farrakhan is an antisemite" route U are going to get looked at funny by someone who is conscious of that old propaganda. So now that u know the timeline of the propoganda....If u say the same thing about Farrakhan in the future you'll be purposely doing it out of ignorance.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Obviously u didnt watch the video because u wouldnt be asking that question. You said you wanted to be in the convo. The video is explaing why u talk the way u do......It gives you the timeline of the propaganda because there is no history of Elijah Muhammad or Malcolm X being antisemites. Yet they both taught the same fundamentals that Farrakhan preaches. The video stresses that Black people dont seperate groups like that because we cant tell who the difference between a Jew or Italian or ect by looking at them so when someone of Jewish descent brings up "Farrakhan being antisemitic", he/she is speaking a propaganda talking point that isn't even relative to how Black people communicate. Chris Rock also spoke about this in a comedy routine. We dont seperate groups like that. You wanted to be in the convo well there you go...Anytime a person of Jewish descent goes to that "well Farrakhan is an antisemite" route U are going to get looked at funny by someone who is conscious of that old propaganda. So now that u know the timeline of the propoganda....If u say the same thing about Farrakhan in the future you'll be purposely doing it out of ignorance.

MALCOLM X AND ELIJAH MUHAMMED DIDNT CALL JEWS “TERMITES”, DIDNT SAY “JEWS WILL BURN IN GAS CHAMBERS FOR ETERNITY”, AND NEVER PRAISED HITLER.....WHERE DO U THINK THAT “SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN” BS COMES FROM? ... WHEN MALCOLM STARTED EXPANDING HIS MIND AND SHOWING LOVE TO OTHERS, THE NOI GOT MAD N TOOK HIM OUT. I CANT FUX WIT THAT BRUH.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MALCOLM X AND ELIJAH MUHAMMED DIDNT CALL JEWS “TERMITES”, DIDNT SAY “JEWS WILL BURN IN GAS CHAMBERS FOR ETERNITY”, AND NEVER PRAISED HITLER.....WHERE DO U THINK THAT “SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN” BS COMES FROM? ... WHEN MALCOLM STARTED EXPANDING HIS MIND AND SHOWING LOVE TO OTHERS, THE NOI GOT MAD N TOOK HIM OUT. I CANT FUX WIT THAT BRUH.

SMH.

This is your second response that tells me u didnt even watch the video. You said u wanted to be in the conversation but obviously u weren't serious. You arent responding to what was said in the video at all. You keep talking about Farrakhan being an antisemite. SMH.... U didnt watch the video. We're not having a real convo because u didnt watch the video.

u made this comment just yesterday

BG KNOCC-OUT A REAL 1

:salute:

In that Vladtv interview....The part BG said about being spiritually dead is irrelevant because he said that applies to religion in general ( Which has nothing to do with race because he applied it to Chrisatianity as well)

This is were u look real funny style tho.....BG Knock out co signed that the NOI changed peoples lives on a worldy level in a positive way and that they helped the psyche of Black people. This is who u co signed. You co signed BG saying Farrakhans message to Black people was good for their psyche..Thats the exact opposite of every response u have made so far. It makes me question...why the hell did u say he was a real one if he's co signing Farrakhan helping Black peoples psyche?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SMH.

This is your second response that tells me u didnt even watch the video. You said u wanted to be in the conversation but obviously u weren't serious. You arent responding to what was said in the video at all. You keep talking about Farrakhan being an antisemite. SMH.... U didnt watch the video. We're not having a real convo because u didnt watch the video.

u made this comment just yesterday

In that Vladtv interview....The part BG said about being spiritually dead is irrelevant because he said that applies to religion in general ( Which has nothing to do with race because he applied it to Chrisatianity as well)

This is were u look real funny style tho.....BG Knock out co signed that the NOI changed peoples lives on a worldy level in a positive way and that they helped the psyche of Black people. This is who u co signed. You co signed BG saying Farrakhans message to Black people was good for their psyche..Thats the exact opposite of every response u have made so far. It makes me question...why the hell did u say he was a real one if he's co signing Farrakhan helping Black peoples psyche?

BECAUSE FARRAKHAN HAS DONE A LOT OF GOOD, THERES NO DENYING THAT ... BUT HIS EVILS ARE STILL PREVALENT, AND THATS WHAT RUINS IT. HE HAS PRESENTED HIMSELF FAR TOO EGREGIOUSLY TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS. EXTREMISM IS NEVER A GOOD THING, AND HE’S PROVEN TO BE AN EXTREMIST OVER TIME.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Brah

If I actually was the type of nikka to give a fukk

These hoes would drive me crazy

But :manny:

shyt so simple when u don't even like these hoes

This bih 29 with the most fake Beverly Hills white bih accent
Shawty really trying to be so upscale

But I treat her like annoyance
And she eating it up:wow:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BECAUSE FARRAKHAN HAS DONE A LOT OF GOOD, THERES NO DENYING THAT ... BUT HIS EVILS ARE STILL PREVALENT, AND THATS WHAT RUINS IT. HE HAS PRESENTED HIMSELF FAR TOO EGREGIOUSLY TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS. EXTREMISM IS NEVER A GOOD THING, AND HE’S PROVEN TO BE AN EXTREMIST OVER TIME.

SMH.

This is the 3rd response that has nothing to do with the video I posted. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over again. I was waiting for u to respond to the video and 3 times u have failed to do so. Your response to the BG video contradicts eveything u been saying because u keep responding with emotion.

I tried my best..I really did...even gave u benefit of the doubt. But now u understand why AAlikes would never invite u to the cypher in reality. You said u can join the convo and all u did was prove that u really cant due to emotion and not logic. A whiteman like Vinnie Paz could enter the conversation but u obviously cant. Hey man....Forget we had this conversation. Ignore the video completely. I'll never bring it up again.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This bih 29 with the most fake Beverly Hills white bih accent
Shawty really trying to be so upscale

But I treat her like annoyance
And she eating it up:wow:
See this is why I appreciate that all my love comes from ghetto bishes

:hubie:

Last chick I dealt with was gonna show me how to crack cards:leon:

But this was around the time my own card got cracked in some no name town Walmart so that was a message from the lord to chill out

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SMH.

This is the 3rd response that has nothing to do with the video I posted. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over again. I was waiting for u to respond to the video and 3 times u have failed to do so. Your response to the BG video contradicts eveything u been saying because u keep responding with emotion.

I tried my best..I really did...even gave u benefit of the doubt. But now u understand why AAlikes would never invite u to the cypher in reality. You said u can join the convo and all u did was prove that u really cant due to emotion and not logic. A whiteman like Vinnie Paz could enter the conversation but u obviously cant. Hey man....Forget we had this conversation. Ignore the video completely. I'll never bring it up again.

THE VIDEO U POSTED WAS RETARDED ... ITS A DUDE ARGUIN SEMANTICS AND SAYING THAT ANTI-SEMITISM NEVER EXISTED. U CANT SIT THERE WIT A STRAIGHT FACE N SAY U AGREE WIT THAT NONSENSE..... ITS LIKE ME SAYING THAT BLACK PEOPLE COULDNT HAVE HATED THEMSELVES BACK IN THE DAY BECAUSE THE WORD C**N DIDNT EXIST UNTIL RECENTLY ...... SUCH A LIMP WRISTED ARGUMENT AND THE FACT THAT U SIDESTEP MY ACTUAL POINT TO KEEP SPEAKIN ON THIS BULLSHIIT IS TELLING.

U DONT WANT TO HAVE AN OPEN DISCUSSION, U JUST WANA PROVE ME WRONG. U TOO TRANSPARENT WIT IT.