iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When I got that notification that he dropped a album I was like
black-guy-surprised-gif-8.gif

Finna cop it now
6ZW.gif
I’m not even gonna lie. I copped that off GP without listening to a track. :dreadmj:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Watching Olympus Has Fallen. God damn this is a good movie.

They down played the White House and DC security though. I wouldn't take 15 minutes for a response team and they would know a plane was coming way before it got to DC.

If this shyt happen in real life after the recovery 90% of Americans would have a gun and we give the okay to bomb any country we even thought was involved.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
timestamped

AND CONSIDERING IM A SEMITE AND FARRAKHAN IS A KNOWN ANTI-SEMITE, I HAVE A PLACE IN THIS CONVO.

:patrice:

In 1974 there was no such thing as antisemitism in the Black community. Black people didn't even know what an antisemite was. It wasn't till the 80s when they started pushing the idea of Black people being antisemites and it was all surrounded by the medias propaganda against one man.....and that was Farrakhan. Its no wonder in 2019 you still have people of Jewish descent still aligning Farrakhan with antisemitism. Propaganda mission successful.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
How you gonna out my name on the list of people who gotta see the safety manager, then y’all don’t know what it was for

:jalenpleasedobetter:

Might be a scheme for my supervisor to get me back in her office, with her fine ass

:thatsrightnatturner:

I’d tear that ass up, in my work clothes

:thatsrightnatturner:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
timestamped

:patrice:

In 1974 there was no such thing as antisemitism in the Black community. Black people didn't even know what an antisemite was. It wasn't till the 80s when they started pushing the idea of Black people being antisemites and it was all surrounded by the medias propaganda against one man.....and that was Farrakhan. Its no wonder in 2019 you still have people of Jewish descent still aligning Farrakhan with antisemitism. Propaganda mission successful.

WHATS THE POINT IN THIS POST? DO U REALLY THINK FARRAKHAN ISNT ANTI-SEMITIC? LOL ... THE GUY CALLED HITLER A GREAT MAN FFS.