Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

You don’t often kiss and tell

Was she nasty with it

:lupe:

And y’all ain’t tell me it was a cubs game, Clark street was a nightmare
Bruh...had me howling:blessed:listened to my directions...was ok the first couple times. This last time? Shang Tsung with the shyt:letyasoulglow:

And NEVER trust Wrigleyville area without seeing if there is a game. It actually makes everything from Edgewater up to Lincoln Park a bit more of a clusterfukk, but its really bad in the heart of it. I work near that shyt so I know firsthand. Taking 20 minutes to drive from Sheridan and Irving Park to Clark and Irving Park :scust:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these folks NEED to check their ego and learn humility. Their ego is clearly out of control and social media is only making these folks tell on themselves. Then they have the nerve to act self righteous and arrogant while being hypocrites and they'll show it too on their social media. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm tired. I took mama out for her birthday Friday, I worked yesterday for my co worker and took my nana out to dinner after, and spent the night up worrying about my nana because after dinner i took her home and a couple of hours later she couldn't catch her breath so they took her to the hospital.

I didnt go to bed until around 2 am and now I'm back up because my phone keeps ringing:francis::mjcry::francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Whipped up some duck soup for breakfast :eat:

FTtTs1Rl.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never had duck:lupe:

It has a very rich, distinct taste. If you ever see one hanging in the window of a butcher or chinese spot, I'd say give it a try if you're up to it. Roast duck is bomb af imo, but I grew up eating it, so it's somewhat of a comfort food for me.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip