Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:laff::laff::laff: black kid breakdancing is a fool!!!
smh..he hit him with the.. ohh yall wanna fight, got u..:umad:
vyyVvl.gif

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Few days ago I found my coworkers IG but didn't follow her as we only talk in passing.

Today she approached me & asked if I wanted some clothes she ordered from fashionnova. She stated they were too small, but she don't know anyone else that wears revealing clothing.

I've never worn anything revealing at work...but on my IG I do have on revealing clothes. Hmmmm

And yeah...I want the clothes. :guilty:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
u ever, through no real fault of your own, have a long ass streak of not being able to get right? :gucci:

like, you line the ducks up and some bullshyt come outta nowhere and set you 1, 2 way back....then some more bullshyt set you back even further :dwillhuh:

like, you built an army, got a dragon, marked the nikka you tryna kill...hud erbody out...and right when you ready to take over the world...some 90lb broad come outta nowhere and stab you the fukk up :gucci:

of course u have :wow:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I lack humanity
I don't really feel empathy or compassion anymore
I'm apathetic
I try to force myself to care but damn I can't
I don't even think I'm capable of loving another person
I cut everybody off IRL except my parents and I don't feel anything
I haven't talked to my brother and best friend in months
I don't really need anything but weed to be happy and fulfilled
I've also picked up a nasty mean streak

maybe I'm dead inside lol :pachaha:

I see other people out with their loved ones and for the life of me I don't understand it.
I hear people talk about how much they love other people and I realize I don't love anyone but myself. I don't really understand it tbh
How can you love something that is inherently flawed? But then again I wasn't raised on love like most people. I was raised on survival. I didn't have those emotional attachments in my developmental years like most people. Tbh I don't want it either. I'm way too lazy to be a friend, lover or anything to anyone.
Text me.