Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes....U are absolutly correct....U ethered me so bad and its lingering in my mind. Its driving me mad. I'm pulling my hair out over here.

:fire:

I cant get over it.

...And I wont get over it until.

......Until

9e4.gif

Revenge Of The Nerds coming soon.

:mjgrin:

LMAO U ON YOUR KNEES PRAYIN FOR MY BANNING SO U WONT HAVE TO FACE ANY MORE SONNINGS AT MY HAND

full

ALL UP IN YOUR LIL DISCORD CHANNEL

giphy.gif

“I HATE THAT DUDE SCCIT!!!”

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LMAO U ON YOUR KNEES PRAYIN FOR MY BANNING SO U WONT HAVE TO FACE ANY MORE SONNINGS AT MY HAND

full

ALL UP IN YOUR LIL DISCORD CHANNEL

giphy.gif

“I HATE THAT DUDE SCCIT!!!”

That damn Sciit he pisses me off so bad. I hate him.

:angry:

All those sonnings he gave me. My blood boils and the rage from thinking of all those sonning makes me want to :bustback:

.......God he gets under my skin.

But at last....The day of reckoning is soon to come.:mjgrin:

51p0SPIpWJL._SX355_.jpg

You can have the last word. I'm just giving u the heads up because someone else behind the scenes mentioned it. :ehh:

I'm actually more of an observer....It aint that deep to me.....I dont wanna see u go to be honest but as of recent u havent given me no reason to defend u....O well.

:yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I feel like I lack humanity
I don't really feel empathy or compassion anymore
I'm apathetic
I try to force myself to care but damn I can't
I don't even think I'm capable of loving another person
I cut everybody off IRL except my parents and I don't feel anything
I haven't talked to my brother and best friend in months
I don't really need anything but weed to be happy and fulfilled
I've also picked up a nasty mean streak

maybe I'm dead inside lol :pachaha:

I see other people out with their loved ones and for the life of me I don't understand it.
I hear people talk about how much they love other people and I realize I don't love anyone but myself. I don't really understand it tbh
How can you love something that is inherently flawed? But then again I wasn't raised on love like most people. I was raised on survival. I didn't have those emotional attachments in my developmental years like most people. Tbh I don't want it either. I'm way too lazy to be a friend, lover or anything to anyone.

Breh you sound like pretty much every mid 20 something lol. Y'all are in love with the idea of being above love and emotions. Ironic.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That damn Sciit he pisses me off so bad. I hate him.

:angry:

All those sonnings he gave me. My blood boils and the rage from thinking of all those sonning makes me want to :bustback:

.......God he gets under my skin.

But at last....The day of reckoning is soon to come.:mjgrin:

51p0SPIpWJL._SX355_.jpg

You can have the last word. I'm just giving u the heads up because someone else behind the scenes mentioned it. :ehh:

I'm actually more of an observer....It aint that deep to me.....I dont wanna see u go to be honest but as of recent u havent given me no reason to defend u....O well.

:yeshrug:

seh6p.gif