Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The M.I.C.'s posts were never edited.

This was the reported post and it has remained the same

Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Mods can see if posts have been edited also

I remember that post he put up but I don't think it's the correct post period. I probably edited some other post and he might've reported the wrong one or something but I did put those words out..I ain't no liar and I'll put my stamp on anything that's me.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember that post he put up but I don't think it's the correct post period. I probably edited some other post and he might've reported the wrong one or something but I did put those words out..I ain't no liar and I'll put my stamp on anything that's me.

I could see if your post was edited and none of the posts from y'all exchanged were edited, I even have his PMs from that day and the posts he linked in the PM

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh, you outclassed me with levels of sociopathic rhetoric in those ADOS threads. Welcoming nikkas to come out to Texas to catch it and making it seem like you was gonna be out with the heat on dudes, talking about lion blood..this is what's ticking me off because I feel this is get back for that shyt. You gonna run to the mods on that shyt but I kicked back and enjoyed the bloodlust talk I even dapped them quotes, I could've done the same but it's games.
Breh, you know I ain't never backed down from a fight with anyone. That's not what I do. That said, i ain't never challenged nikkas i respect unless they challenged me and its on. You know how I roll. Keeping the peace unless someone is disturbing it.

Why is that a big deal to you? I never challenged you to anything. I had that much respect for you as a leader of men. I always respected soldiers and the country. As my former roommates, all former military men. Had the utmost respect

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The only time I got to the mods is for PII, Killing game, I ain't about that life breh, and if a mod out of pocket with a lot of folks. I don't care if me and a mod beef. That's temp. But when everyone got issues with a mod and he is not doing his job and everyone got issues with him is when I step up and take charge.

People think it's me but I only talk when I have no other option. PII, too dangerous. Killing game, too dangerous. Besides, I try to contact you personally as well before going to the mods. I do everything I can before I reach out to Barnett personally. Barnett knows when I reach out. I've done everything I could.

Most of time nikkas go to the mods. They do it in silence. I let nikkas know before and after

I almost never go to the mods. I just go to the nikka directly with a fade and meet arrangements. Rarely have they came. I know my limit. I know I can't beat pro boxers up. They are trained and pros. I've trained with pros but I ain't no pro. I would get killed. They do this for a living. I love my nikka Mowgli and I ain't challenging him. I have a friend who is a Black Belt in 5 disciplines. His foot speed so cold when we just sparring. nikka like Michael Jai White

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I could see if your post was edited and none of the posts from y'all exchanged were edited, I even have his PMs from that day and the posts he linked in the PM

This shyt is wierd but I did say it.

Considering my previous background, I can somewhat understand his objections..I never had any issues with breh until ADOS and I've cooled significantly on that and we've been cool since then..it's just awkward having Brook resurrect from the dead in my PMs talking about that, made my defenses go up.

Breh, you know I ain't never backed down from a fight with anyone. That's not what I do. That said, i ain't never challenged nikkas i respect unless they challenged me and its on. You know how I roll. Keeping the peace unless someone is disturbing it.

Why is that a big deal to you? I never challenged you to anything. I had that much respect for you as a leader of men. I always respected soldiers and the country. As my former roommates, all former military men. Had the utmost respect

You alright with me breh.

I can admit when I'm in the wrong, too old for an ego and getting too tired to fight. My apologies for calling you a liar.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt is wierd but I did say it.

Considering my previous background, I can somewhat understand his objections..I never had any issues with breh until ADOS and I've cooled significantly on that and we've been cool since then..it's just awkward having Brook resurrect from the dead in my PMs talking about that, made my defenses go up.

I understand but I know how to get on that shyt myself and no wrong doing was found by me

Hope everyone can move past this