Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm currently revisiting KRS-One's I Got Next, this past week I've been revisiting some late 90s hip-hop albums just for the sake of it :yeshrug: but far as this album goes it's pretty good. However back then some of the production sounded kinda underwhelming to me :manny: but now tho :dj2: :stylin:it's like he saved the better songs toward the middle & end of the album.

My favorite tracks now tho are " Step Into A World, A Friend, H.I.P.H.O.P., Blowe, Real Hip-Hop Part ll, Come to da Party & Can't Stop, Won't Stop".

His last good album imo but obviously not on the classic level as Return Of The Boom Bap or KRS-One (self titled).

Last edited:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
My moms gotta relax wit this food. i went get a plate from her yesterday and after i ate that shyt i was on the couch like

cbab1b7c02f0d1acb83c0e68b1283885.gif

I fell asleep too :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Played Mega Millions today I got like 10 tickets here....:sadcam: if I hit lawd...:wow: gonna be on a private jet to the bahamas:mjlit:

Damn I gotta do my laundry I do not feel like getting up after eating a good ass lunch...:mjlol:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I just saw a clip of the keeping up with the Kardashian’s and Kylie was talking about how none of her clothes fit and how her butt and hips are so big and it’s frustrating. I’m like :dead: they get plastic surgery so they can complain about not fitting into clothes. Weirdos man.