#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@#1 pick why you over here telling this dude fairy tales breh? @Brooklynzson
I personally like you, think the world of you as a person and I haven't spoke ill of you to anyone including @Brooklynzson

But, if you are calling a post that could be seen as a potential federal crime that crossed a line that I saw that and Brooklyn saw the same thing, he is not going to reach out to you because I said so. Not for no :duck: He reached out to you for the obvious.

No one spoke ill of you. No one. If you want to PM me, please do. Brooklyn can also assure you that as well. But I never told no one my PII on here. For you to go in that route or even bring up something I haven't told 99.99 % of this site really bothered everyone who saw it, not just us, that raised a red flag for me as it did for him. As far as I am concerned we are cool. I fukks with you. I made it clear that you aren't on that shyt and maybe it was a mistake but he has to protect the site. Ya dig.

Some posters don't realize you went to bat for them. That you spoke in high regard because Brooklyn first goal is to protect the site. That's what he has to do. They don't realize that the only reason why they are still posting is because that said poster vetted for their character and stated that this might have been an error in judgement on there behalf.

Releasing or threatening to release PII that wasn't given to no one publically will get your ass ban 10 out of 10 times on this site. No moderator or owner is willing to risk the pockets for you. Some people should PM people before they make a post accusing them when that said person was defending his ass

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I personally like you, think the world of you as a person and I haven't spoke ill of you to anyone including @Brooklynzson

But, if you are calling a post that could be seen as a potential federal crime that crossed a line that I saw that and Brooklyn saw the same thing, he is not going to reach out to you because I said so. Not for no :duck: He reached out to you for the obvious.

No one spoke ill of you. No one. If you want to PM me, please do. Brooklyn can also assure you that as well. But I never told no one my PII on here. For you to go in that route or even bring up something I haven't told 99.99 % of this site really bothered everyone who saw it, not just us, that raised a red flag for me as it did for him. As far as I am concerned we are cool. I fukks with you. I made it clear that you aren't on that shyt and maybe it was a mistake but he has to protect the site. Ya dig.

Some posters don't realize you went to bat for them. That you spoke in high regard because Brooklyn first goal is to protect the site. That's what he has to do. They don't realize that the only reason why they are still posting is because that said poster vetted for their character and stated that this might have been an error in judgement on there behalf.

Releasing or threatening to release PII that wasn't given to no one publically will get your ass ban 10 out of 10 times on this site. No moderator or owner is willing to risk the pockets for you. Some people should PM people before they make a post accusing them when that said person was defending his ass

I ain't reading all this shyt. :mjlol:

You SAID you lived in Houston ONE MONTH before I got at you breh. :mjlol:

My inbox is open. You in or coming to Houston. Let me know

Why are you even in this thread?

Keep riding our coattails out there in Houston and shut the fukk up.

Compare the dates between your response and mines following.:mjlol:

So you failed at snitching on me because you had snitched on yourself already. Bad look breh breh, you got this man in my PMs on some false flag shyt trying to get me jammed. I ain't got nothing else for you bro, you going on ignore.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I ain't reading all this shyt. :mjlol:

You SAID you lived in Houston ONE MONTH before I got at you breh. :mjlol:

Compare the dates between your response and mines following.:mjlol:

So you failed at snitching on me because you had snitched on yourself already. Bad look breh breh, you got this man in my PMs on some false flag shyt trying to get me jammed. I ain't got nothing else for you bro, you going on ignore.
I never got you jammed up breh. All I did was defend your character and say, talk to him about the PII shyt. That's the shyt that got Brooklyn reaching out you. You can edit your post if you want but he can see the original. He is the webmaster breh.

PM me if you want to really talk. Right now, you just trying to put on a show for the public. They can't even see the original post.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never got you jammed up breh. All I did was defend your character and say, talk to him about the PII shyt. That's the shyt that got Brooklyn reaching out you. You can edit your post if you want but he can see the original. He is the webmaster breh.

PM me if you want to really talk. Right now, you just trying to put on a show for the public. They can't even see the original post.

Breh, you lying. You're a liar and now you making me smoke cause you lying over some stupid shyt to save face. I can respect a man making an oversight and admitting it but you juking like Barry Sanders trying to carry this bullshyt along

@Barnett114 @Houston911 @My UZI Weighs A T.O.N @Brooklynzson That quote of mines I put up..was that shyt EVER edited? If it was, put the ORIGINAL post up. fukk a motherfukking PM, put this shyt out for everyone, goddamnit.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh, you lying. You're a liar and now you making me smoke cause you lying over some stupid shyt to save face. I can respect a man making an oversight and admitting it but you juking like Barry Sanders trying to carry this bullshyt along

@Barnett114 @Houston911 @My UZI Weighs A T.O.N @Brooklynzson That quote of mines I put up..was that shyt EVER edited? If it was, put the ORIGINAL post up. fukk a motherfukking PM, put this shyt out for everyone, goddamnit.
Breh, you edited your reported post. You seem to forget the mods see the reported post. You doing like the cacs who say the er and then edit their posts like they didn't say shyt.

You ain't slick breh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I expected more fire from you.. You seem... Disarmed..

I should be asking you the same.. You have no investment in this conversation yet you think yourself entitled to speak constantly in these threads. Why? You've done very well for yourself from what I've seen.. The movement does not jeopardize your standing one bit.
this is the PII post. The one you posted isn't.

Hardly anyone here knows what I do. I am just a sport fanatic to most of these posters. How would you know what I have done?

I helped charities. That's all I've done on this site.

This is the post. My question is, if I am a broke joker and that's all I claimed on this site, how would you know otherwise without PII that you got through channels you had no business getting it. that's why I was pissed. I even tried to personally contact you. You do know that's a federal crime

Why is it all of the years I been on this site or any site, only you have wrote this to me?

You need to reach back out to @Barnett114 @Houston911 @My UZI Weighs A T.O.N @Brooklynzson because I bet they wouldn't be cool with someone doing this to them as well. This was pretty hardcore MIC. You know better to. You did this for ADOS and that shyt already dead. Think about all the times we talked. No drama. We agree with a lot of shyt but did I ever cross the line with you? Serious question

I've defended you character but maybe I was wrong on that. You should have let this one go. Brook just wanted to let you know that this ain't allowed and its illegal if you go a step further. He wasn't even trying to ban you. You big trippin, big homie. I don't want you jammed up. I personally think you the shyt

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Hardly anyone here knows what I do. I am just a sport fanatic to most of these posters. How would you know what I have done?

This is the post.

Don't remember the edit and this isn't PII and also this isn't what was presented to me.

PII is hard presentation of either addresses, pictures and ANYTHING that directly links to YOU. What was presented publicly that would allow anyone to discover your identity? I can make a statement like that based on quotes (which I can pull) based on your traveling, cars you have or drove, colleges you've gone to, cities you've lived..I observe more than I post and considering my past and current employment with various agencies within the Federal Gov..I don't care for nikkas flying off the handle with that Federal Crimes shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Don't remember the edit and this isn't PII and also this isn't what was presented to me.

PII is hard presentation of either addresses, pictures and ANYTHING that directly links to YOU. What was presented publicly that would allow anyone to discover your identity? I can make a statement like that based on quotes (which I can pull) based on your traveling, cars you have or drove, colleges you've gone to, cities you've lived..I observe more than I post and considering my past and current employment with various agencies within the Federal Gov..I don't care for nikkas flying off the handle with that Federal Crimes shyt.
Breh, how you know what I do in real life? How you know I am doing well for myself?
Why you think I need to sit this one out?
How would you know this if you didn't have the means to find out?

If you have the means to find out, what is that called what you are looking for? You tell me breh

Breh, my LinkedIn is private.
It ain't even accurate, I ain't updated in years and when I did, I updated purposely to be wrong.
Facebook is dead.
Profiles are all hidden, no trace of me.
All names of me lead to another person.
The only way you can find me in through the intranet of specific companies.

Breh, when you stated what you said, I knew you weren't just dangerous but foolish to say this shyt over some ADOS shyt. nikka, no one even talks about it anymore. You really risked everything you own for that dumb shyt. nikka, Think!

You too smart for this shyt. You know it too. You know I fukk with you so why would you do it?

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is the post. My question is, if I am a broke joker and that's all I claimed on this site, how would you know otherwise without PII that you got through channels you had no business getting it. that's why I was pissed. I even tried to personally contact you. You do know that's a federal crime

Why is it all of the years I been on this site or any site, only you have wrote this to me?

You need to reach back out to @Barnett114 @Houston911 @My UZI Weighs A T.O.N @Brooklynzson because I bet they wouldn't be cool with someone doing this to them as well. This was pretty hardcore MIC. You know better to. You did this for ADOS and that shyt already dead. Think about all the times we talked. No drama. We agree with a lot of shyt but did I ever cross the line with you? Serious question

I've defended you character but maybe I was wrong on that. You should have let this one go. Brook just wanted to let you know that this ain't allowed and its illegal if you go a step further. He wasn't even trying to ban you. You big trippin, big homie. I don't want you jammed up. I personally think you the shyt

Breh, you outclassed me with levels of sociopathic rhetoric in those ADOS threads. Welcoming nikkas to come out to Texas to catch it and making it seem like you was gonna be out with the heat on dudes, talking about lion blood..this is what's ticking me off because I feel this is get back for that shyt. You gonna run to the mods on that shyt but I kicked back and enjoyed the bloodlust talk I even dapped them quotes, I could've done the same but it's games.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You too smart for the bull MIC, you my brotha and I am going to charge this to emotions but don't do me like this again. I fukking got love for you breh, pause. You know I think so highly of you. You know it breh