Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You ever open the window and it smells faintly like someone cooking fresh fried chicken outside...:ohlawd: damn I feel like chicken for dinner... :pachaha:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Don’t get into that mentality of spot training. It’s not possible

Your body type most likely reacts badly to sugar and foods that break down into sugar once digested. Go over your diet and research

Keep working out and get fine. I believe in you:salute:
My diet is pretty consistent. Just need to incorporate more snacking between meals.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When you so fukking petty that people think it don't phase you but it lowkey do and 10 years later you find out she still broke, got two kids and ain't fine no more while you still getting finer and finer and her downfall gives you life, energy and purpose

D45NedyX4AA5eFd.jpg
I posted this shyt last night and @Dogmatic Don dapped it.

But yall thought I was talking bullshyt
:drakesimpmode:

Yall prolly just scrolled past it and didn't let it sink in

But Dame let it sink in, he let it marinate
D471VyUXsAA_g5h.jpg:large

Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p*ssy
:thatsrightnatturner:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Not to brag...but imma brag. My hair grows fast as hell. In 4 years my hair is as long as people who have had locs for twice as long. I was looking at a lady's hair today on IG who has had her locs a little longer than mines and my hair is 6 inches longer. I think in a year I should be hip length. I think that is the longest I will go. I don't know if I want my locs getting caught in my butt. lol

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
How am I supposed to explain to coworker brehs this shirtless nikka on my phone dog

:isyoucrazy:

Trying to show them my favorite smut snapchat hoes and here you are....nipples all out and exposed

:isyoucrazy:
nikka that's even WORSE than me. Showing them your favorite snapchat hoes poppping they pussies and playing with their titties you gonna fukk around and get caught
:bryan: