Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
My pants are getting looser though, majority of the work I need to do is in my stomach area

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you guys ever just hate your family and siblings for doing dumb shyt that constantly annoys you???:what: how we grown ass men yet you acting like a bipolar child who gets mad at being called out like one... :mindblown: shyt is beyond frustrating... Can't wait til I stack major bread and move the fukk away from these annoyances...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
some days i hate being in the office, people literally with nothing to do coming over to make small talk with you all day like you don't have stuff to get through, then they get offeneded when you don't want to be interrupted. if you don't take yo "can we talk for a minute" ass away from my desk :childplease:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Do you guys ever just hate your family and siblings for doing dumb shyt that constantly annoys you???:what: how we grown ass men yet you acting like a bipolar child who gets mad at being called out like one... :mindblown: shyt is beyond frustrating... Can't wait til I stack major bread and move the fukk away from these annoyances...

You sound like me for the most part but I've built a life of making new friends and exploring different parts of the world through travel simply to get away from the minutiae that is dealing with the same set of close minded people that annoy me to various degrees.

shyt, I'm on a Holiday right now simply to get away from the bullshyt that is home life right now and had i not made the decision to come back home a decade or so ago when I was starting a new life in the UK, I would have been more or less comfortably estranged from them.

Find ways to take breaks from 'em, whether it be travelling, moving in with a broad....something cause if you're like me and they continue annoying you, you'll have a blow up....and if you're like me every "fukk you." Carries weight and just paints you as the difficult one when they all look to gang up on you for calling them out on their shyt.:francis:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad chick I went to school with married a white dude:hhh:.

shyt has me legit :pacspit:. She dated down too:bryan:, like, way down:bryan:.

I sent her a friend request a few years back too:to: