South Central Los Angeles
Kanye when Kim not looking
D4ycKnaXoAEiMho.jpg

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do you guys ever just hate your family and siblings for doing dumb shyt that constantly annoys you???:what: how we grown ass men yet you acting like a bipolar child who gets mad at being called out like one... :mindblown: shyt is beyond frustrating... Can't wait til I stack major bread and move the fukk away from these annoyances...
I know how you feel breh, but it's family love them and deal with them accordingly. I just lost someone today and my soul feel crushed.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
My pants are getting looser though, majority of the work I need to do is in my stomach area

Don’t get into that mentality of spot training. It’s not possible

Your body type most likely reacts badly to sugar and foods that break down into sugar once digested. Go over your diet and research

Keep working out and get fine. I believe in you:salute:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wingstop fukked up and put 2 extra wings in the box for free
full

That sauce was potent tonight too. Spicy Korean got me sniffling :whew:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You sound like me for the most part but I've built a life of making new friends and exploring different parts of the world through travel simply to get away from the minutiae that is dealing with the same set of close minded people that annoy me to various degrees.

shyt, I'm on a Holiday right now simply to get away from the bullshyt that is home life right now and had i not made the decision to come back home a decade or so ago when I was starting a new life in the UK, I would have been more or less comfortably estranged from them.

Find ways to take breaks from 'em, whether it be travelling, moving in with a broad....something cause if you're like me and they continue annoying you, you'll have a blow up....and if you're like me every "fukk you." Carries weight and just paints you as the difficult one when they all look to gang up on you for calling them out on their shyt.:francis:

I should definitely finish up my passport this friday...:snoop: I need to get away... I'm hoping MTA hires me so I can get some bread living with my crazy family has been ridiculous... it seems like im the only normal one here... then they take offense with me calling them crazy...