Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Don’t be no cake eater outchea

:usure:

If you still feeling the ex and feel it’s just the timing then that might be a sign. But a good dude don’t just grow on trees either and you’d be feeling like shyt if this new cat was right and you didn’t choose him.

But in the end you gotta make some choices ma’am. Indecisive hearts end up cold and lonely.

And on cheaters.

:to: you're right.....

I truly wanna be with original bae, but he hasn't proposed yet ...

I don't bring it up vecause I feel like i shouldn't have to push for a man to want to marry ...

But then when I get mad at him I either ignore him or find another bae to chill with ...

Then he starts calling apologizing, then I feel guilty, then we back kicking it, and the cycle repeats.

:francis: he's a good man overall. probably only guilty of being suoer focused on securing the bag and not spending enough quality time.. But that's a stupid reason to bush a breh.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:francis: he's a good man overall. probably only guilty of being suoer focused on securing the bag and not spending enough quality time.. But that's a stupid reason to bush a breh.
Agree it is. Even though he not as lovey dovey, he got his priorities straight. Love and affection only get you so far in what's supposed to be a lasting relationship.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If people choose to remember one thing that I've said on here, please take note:

Garlic, tumeric and coconut oil. Garlic, tumeric and coconut oil.

You can only blackout these major cases of infection for so long until it becomes a grave threat.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
nipsey-hussle-childhood-friend.jpg