Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Main bae canceled on me due to work.

Chilled with an old flame.

Now i feel guilty.

Even though we not officially together.

:mjcry:
fukking chilling with another breh cause work had main breh slumped....is kinda fukked up

:ld:

I could understand if he was being an a$$hole or something...but making ends meat and get played on......

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because it's Saturday. Big up to this legend right here since doing his thing and RIP to Pat Bailey too. I grew up listening to Carib radio in the 90s and my mom and dad would play wnwk. Gil bailey in the mornings and early noon, Jeb Barnes in the afternoon, Patrick smith in the evening, then club carribean city around 10 or 11ish. Then after 12, the rap station would come on if I'm not mistaken playing uncensored shyt. I miss those days

One thing I do remember is pat bailey advertising moody furniture and that sad ass music in the background with the horns. :laff: looking back at it now, that shyt was hilarious.. "moody furniture will not, I tell you, will not be undersold" quite sure it's not around today especially in gentrified Brooklyn

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
fukking chilling with another breh cause work had main breh slumped....is kinda fukked up

:ld:

I could understand if he was being an a$$hole or something...but making ends meat and get played on......

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

Overall u right :to:

I just got frustrated because I feel like we aren't m9ving towards engagement even after all these off and on years.

I feel guilty for entertaining other breh, but I'm really fukd up because I really enjoyed his company (I've known this dude for over 10 yrs, timing was just always off)

:sadbron: