Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Saw some extended family a while back for a wedding. Got me thinking, the whole concept of extended fam is a trip. I got a cousin who's a couple years older than me, and she got a lil 4 year old girl. And naturally i haven't seen her since she was a baby.

At some point during the night someone asked if she knew me and she basically said "Ion know that nikka:dahell:in toddler language". I couldn't even stunt her:hubie:bc i don't even live in the same city as baby girl.

But it still lowkey fcked me up:mjcry:. I told myself i gotta get out my current job. Im no where near family and even though i have leave days saved up, my job be trippen on me when i go to take time off. Life is passing me by out here

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
full

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Is there a worse talking point than over-emotional dudes acting like people know Zimmerman's address and are just letting him chill every time something bad happens with so-called thugs in Florida? :scust:
nope

especially when Jay Z and T.I clown ass bring it up
zimmerman aint just walking big willy'n it on social media

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The adrien broner anti gay video is so fukking funny :mjlol::mjlol:
The fury and the vitriol

And that's on God n'em :mjlol::mjlol:

Who is linking wit God bro
& all them nikkas gonna ride for you :mjlol:

In 2019 too :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You know it's bad when as a man you can tell when a woman has terrible makeup on.

What made your darkskinned self put on pink lipstick? :scust:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
You know it's bad when as a man you can tell when a woman has terrible makeup on.

What made your darkskinned self put on pink lipstick? :scust:
What color pink was it though???

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The more and more I watch the Joker trailer the more hyped I am for the release in October. Looks like we'll get a proper look at a man's downward fall into complete insanity.

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

I want this film to completely go all the way there, make you sympathetic towards his character before his change, and then make him do something completely unforgivable...something that will make the media have a field day and moral police talking shyt on twitter.

:wow:

Joker has to take the dark film to the depths of the abyss.

:demonic: