HTX
Damn :sadbron:

I know i shouldve gotten rid of em but i wasnt done with em
full

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I think I told you a while ago to quit focusing dating. (meaning just don't do it)

You not listening.

Quickie: I notice your post for some reason. If you go back in this thread alone and re-read your own threads from a third person perspective. You would think that you were just suffering through life.

Please don't do that. It will be ok:therethere:

Thought = Creation
I’m not dating. I’ve never dated.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I don’t think anyone has seen me more vulnerable than my son. Even if he doesn’t remember (and he actually remembers a lot).

Before his sister was born....

When his Daddy decided he’d rather be elsewhere...

I was a young mother. It was just me and him. I’ve been in the whole struggle just trying to make it with him.

Pretty much homeless. Sleeping on hotel beds and wondering how I was gonna make sure he had someone safe to sleep the next night.

Napping out in my car together while I tried to figure shyt out.

Sharing a bed with him when I moved back in with my Mom to get myself together.

He was soooo little but he dried so many of my tears even when he didn’t know why Mommy was crying.

We have come a LONG way and the struggle isn’t as real. His little sister is in the mix now but no one could ever break that bond that we have.

At my wedding I didn’t do a Father/Daughter dance. I did a Mommy/Son dance. He is my heart.

That’s my Baby. :mjcry:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I don’t think anyone has seen me more vulnerable than my son. Even if he doesn’t remember (and he actually remembers a lot).

Before his sister was born....

When his Daddy decided he’d rather be elsewhere...

I was a young mother. It was just me and him. I’ve been in the whole struggle just trying to make it with him.

Pretty much homeless. Sleeping on hotel beds and wondering how I was gonna make sure he had someone safe to sleep the next night.

Napping out in my car together while I tried to figure shyt out.

Sharing a bed with him when I moved back in with my Mom to get myself together.

He was soooo little but he dried so many of my tears even when he didn’t know why Mommy was crying.

We have come a LONG way and the struggle isn’t as real. His little sister is in the mix now but no one could ever break that bond that we have.

At my wedding I didn’t do a Father/Daughter dance. I did a Mommy/Son dance. He is my heart.

That’s my Baby. :mjcry:
Got damnit who is cuttin them:sadbron: damn onions in here!!