Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Folks better get righteous.

Black folks are being made the focal point of adverse action to move agendas on a national scale never before seen.

This is about Life and Death, War with no sign of peace.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Haven't been on here for a couple days... saw the Nipsey thread and thought (hoped) it was about the dude from Martin.

Man, I am do disappointed. Not as a fan of his music (I wasn't), but for who he was and what he was doing... the greater ideas and actions he was putting on for. I was really looking forward to him becoming even bigger, but I was worried about him for those same reasons.

Saw some people saying that this must be like what it felt like when Pac and Big died, and being from that era, I kind of agree. But I think this one stings more as an adult because they were just entertainers to me at that age. I didn't look at Nip as solely a musical artist.

It just really sucks to see people with so much promise, so many things actually going, and so much coming to them that they are willing to share for a greater purpose- have their time cut short. And that applies to anyone, famous or not.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
i bushed weed

now alcohol gotta get the camby

i drank so much Friday, im still hurt Today

fukk this :mjcry: