Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Aye anyone in here who's ever been pulled over by cop, have they ever asked you why they pulled you and just go from there? I'm trying to figure some shyt out because I'm going to the court house tomorrow mourning to explain this out with them before I come back on the day I'm suppose to be there.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Really enjoyed my past few days in New Orleans, minus the news about nipsey :rip: . I haven’t spent much time down south outside of Atlanta and a few insular weekend trips to Houston, Dallas, Austin, Nashville and North Carolina, but my family (grandparents on back) are from Louisiana, just really felt a connection to the folks down here, a lot of history in the Deep South that those of us living on the coast, especially as we get more removed from the generations that lived down south, don’t get to hear/remember.

This has inspired me to be more serious about the road trip I’ve been wanting to take through the south.

Awkward moment tho...being on a plantation tour, a place where my ancestors were beat, raped and degraded and I’m standing there now in 2019, a descendant, rocking fendi glasses and an overpriced Rails button up. Just a moment of conflict, where I can know I made it financially yet stilll only have the same level of respect from white amerikkka that they did back then.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And like that, reminded of the bad side of the south, this bytch got the nerve to have the middle seat and is spilling into both the window and aisle seats :damn:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
nikkas are weird... slick might have to change my number behind this shyt :snoop:

I think I told you a while ago to quit focusing dating. (meaning just don't do it)

You not listening.

Quickie: I notice your post for some reason. If you go back in this thread alone and re-read your own threads from a third person perspective. You would think that you were just suffering through life.

Please don't do that. It will be ok:therethere:

Thought = Creation

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

The song that made me delve into his catalog.

Nipsey Hussle is dead... That shyt don’t even sound right. Prayers to his loved ones and RIP to my second favorite rapper and stand up man/legend.