Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
:skip: These dumb bytches got the game fukked up bad acting like Nikkas owe em, Real nikkas buying p*ssy now :yeshrug:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

tenor.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Just got back from the new schedule bids....cause of my acquired seniority I now work normal ass monday thru fridays....and the hours aren't too much different from 10 to 6.

Gonna miss having Tuesdays off though, was nice having a weekday to get business done and not crowded outside. But having Saturday morning cartoons back like I'm a kid again

:banderas:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
This cute lil Jill scott looking breezy is a new driver and she caught my eye something serious. Even got dreads and shyt. Introduced myself but my damn supervisor just had to fukk shyt up needing to see me in her office

:francis:

I only got 1 week to get to know her and get that number before the new schedules change

:francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
saw a cat get hit by a car yesterday and that shyt has been stuck in my head. it didn't get squashed but it got flipped thru the wheel and landed and looked to be alive but couldn't move, pretty sure it probably died later on or another car may have hit it. he had on a collar too, so it was probably a lost house pet thus its stupid timing in trying to run across the street, but man, i felt awful because i could see that it was going to happen and there was nothing i could do :sad: